Apology to Showmasters

A huge thank you :lol: and very big sorry :unsure: to everyone at Showmasters. Following my (and many others) disappointment at missing out on James Marsters on Sunday (by what I now discover is a margin of ONE ticket number) today's virtual queue system proved to be a great success. I apologise for any negative feelings I may have expressed with regard to the organisation of this weekend's event.

Keeping the queue for James Marsters seperate from the rest of the event (for those who weren't there we all queued outside, at the back of John Lewis, until the door was opened at 10.00), and granting entry only when he was ready to sign, meant that anyone who had arrived early (and by that I mean up to and including 10.00) managed to get a ticket and meet the man himself.

James Marsters made the wait worthwhile (apparently someone had been waiting since 9.00 sunday night) by being one of the friendliest people I've met in a while :P . Although he didn't have the time to personalise autographs, he made everyone welcome (at least that goes for everyone I've spoken to. Maybe someone else had a negative experience) and must have RSI from all of the hands he shook.

All in all the same goes for everyone I've met this weekend. Once again, these guests have pretty much proved that no matter how big or small, they're all prepared to make time for us. In the past, I've encountered one or two guests at both this and other events who are either unapproachable or standoffish, which has spoiled the day. This time they have all been great, whether just having the time for a quick hello and a handshake or chatting for a few minutes, each of the people I have seen has proved yet again why Collectormania is one of the best (if not the best) event of its kind being run at the moment. I really can't wait for Collectormania 8.

While I'm rambling on like an idiot I'd also like to thank all of the stewards and attendants who made the weekend memorable (this is getting worse than an oscars acceptance speech).

The nurse is here with my medication, so I'll leave now. Once more, thanks and see you in a few months.

I know sunday was bad for meeting james. i'm lucky i got to in the afternoon otherwise i would have had to do it all again today. i popped in about 10.30 today before i went home and everything was running well. He has so many fans that obviously it was gonna be hard to please everybody but i think they did a very good job (like they usually do). well done SM

A huge thank you :P and very big sorry :P to everyone at Showmasters. Following my (and many others) disappointment at missing out on James Marsters on Sunday (by what I now discover is a margin of ONE ticket number) today's virtual queue system proved to be a great success. I apologise for any negative feelings I may have expressed with regard to the organisation of this weekend's event.

Keeping the queue for James Marsters seperate from the rest of the event (for those who weren't there we all queued outside, at the back of John Lewis, until the door was opened at 10.00), and granting entry only when he was ready to sign, meant that anyone who had arrived early (and by that I mean up to and including 10.00) managed to get a ticket and meet the man himself.

James Marsters made the wait worthwhile (apparently someone had been waiting since 9.00 sunday night) by being one of the friendliest people I've met in a while :P . Although he didn't have the time to personalise autographs, he made everyone welcome (at least that goes for everyone I've spoken to. Maybe someone else had a negative experience) and must have RSI from all of the hands he shook.

All in all the same goes for everyone I've met this weekend. Once again, these guests have pretty much proved that no matter how big or small, they're all prepared to make time for us. In the past, I've encountered one or two guests at both this and other events who are either unapproachable or standoffish, which has spoiled the day. This time they have all been great, whether just having the time for a quick hello and a handshake or chatting for a few minutes, each of the people I have seen has proved yet again why Collectormania is one of the best (if not the best) event of its kind being run at the moment. I really can't wait for Collectormania 8.

While I'm rambling on like an idiot I'd also like to thank all of the stewards and attendants who made the weekend memorable (this is getting worse than an oscars acceptance speech).

The nurse is here with my medication, so I'll leave now. Once more, thanks and see you in a few months.

:P I went on Sunday for James, i was there at 3am! (it was a warm night thank god!) I was one of the first

to meet him but i really did feel sorry for all the people who did'nt and yes the vq system was a shamble on

sunday but i'm really glad to read that things were better today, the idea of q-ing at one door for James

makes sense, how did it work? did all the doors open at 10am or only the one for James and did any one

else get in beforehand? Just curious! Glad you enjoyed the event!........ :P

The management of the queue pre 10am this morning was excellent today.

By the sound of it lessons were learnt from the previous days events although maybe they were obvious prior to the event!

glad monday was good.

The thing that really annoys me though is when people (crew often say this) say 'come back tomorrow' we don;t all live in milton keynes etc! and my friends and I had plans on the monday so could not 'come back tomorrow'

i did not wanna meet james, but I was with people that did!