the party!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey...diamonddog 19001? i guess u were the one in the corset and suspenders? and were crazing over devon? lol and u had fairy wings on the next day walkin round mk? do u remember me? im hayleys mate ( u speak 2 her online? and we talked 2 u that night!

and mscolliwa were u the one we met in the toilets or not lol? think ya name was zoe? and ur mate had one out wit devon 3 years ago? and she got off wit him a lot? the person i met in toilets had dark curly hair? mighta been u! and u nearly gave my mate devons number :huh:

steph x

Hey,

I'm that Zoe girl, yeah got it right I've got black curly hair. Nah I weren't really gonna give out Devon's number lol, thats mean.

Yeah my friend was getting off with him the whole night it seemed, stopped her from dancing with me, but we all got down to some hardcore YMCA.

Weird hm? "I met you in the toilets" odd place to meet. Orginal though.

You have a good time at the partay? I was doing a little dance making a little love and overall getting down tonight - had to go early though. Annoyance.

Cool thanks -_-

Yes that Becky, I met her at C6 as I loved her tops and we got chatting and swapped email addies and she gave me a load of fan fic links :P

100_0759.jpg

Yay! Becki. jack has known since a buffy con a while ago and I met her briefly at C6. I then shared a hotel with her at C8. My Lucius was originally part of her costume group but that fell though at the last minute. I love her t'shirts.

The party was great and I had fun and it was good.

-_-

*completely ignores the arguement that has ensued*

Hi veggie maiden. You were at the party. I wish I had the op to meet you. You sound like a cool person.

I had a good time.

Popcorn might be a bad idea. It might get stuck in my fur.

Cool thanks :huh:

Yes that Becky, I met her at C6 as I loved her tops and we got chatting and swapped email addies and she gave me a load of fan fic links ;)

100_0759.jpg

Yay! Becki. jack has known since a buffy con a while ago and I met her briefly at C6. I then shared a hotel with her at C8. My Lucius was originally part of her costume group but that fell though at the last minute. I love her t'shirts.

Yeah Sarah told me while we were in line for Tom Felton :(

Becky is great :D

I love her tops too...............very amusing :D

I'm hopeing she can make one for me. My friend Druki (also called Becki in real life) give me a badge that is equeally cool. It has 'Pimp Daddy Malfoy' on it :lol:

i so pointed to it when you were talking to christian. :lol::angel: sorry about that

The party was great and I had fun and it was good.

:unsure:

*completely ignores the arguement that has ensued*

Hi veggie maiden. You were at the party. I wish I had the op to meet you. You sound like a cool person.

I had a good time.

Popcorn might be a bad idea. It might get stuck in my fur.

You should have come oooover to say hi! Although it might've ended up with me draped around your neck for support, declaring that I was, in fact, in love with you, and that we needed to take over the bar and steal their peanuts.

There's always next time :D

and you smoked half my fag  no wonder i ran out so quick, you and suzi kept stealing them 

I so don't even smoke! I'm such a numpty...Gem ran up to me about two days ago and said "Leyla, at the party, why were you trying to blow smoke from your nose?"

I was like..."erm...eh?"

Now it makes sense. :D

:lol:

dalek don't read, mods please delete!  :lol:

I can't see a dalek without thinking of that now :lol:

Oh dear, I've scarred eveyone for life with that one haven't I???

have disturbing news.

after being egged on by emma (aka ranger girl) i googled dalek don't read, mods please delete

startling results

seems that there is such a thing

am deeply disturbed.

*Wakes up* Sorry, seemed to have nodded off...

OMG!!! It exists!!! ROFLMAO!! (and before anyone says anything it wasn't me that did it!!!!)

maybe eccleston offers councilling sessions?

one can but hope x.x'

Without his shirt???

I've corrupted everyone...Ooops!

:lol:

I can't see a dalek without thinking of that now :lol:

have disturbing news.

after being egged on by emma (aka ranger girl) i googled dalek don't read, mods please delete

startling results

am deeply disturbed.

OMG!!! It exists!!! ROFLMAO!! (and before anyone says anything it wasn't me that did it!!!!)

one can but hope x.x'

Without his shirt???

but in a good way :lol:

;)

I can't see a dalek without thinking of that now :P

have disturbing news.

startling results

am deeply disturbed.

one can but hope x.x'

Without his shirt???

here she goes again! :lol:

google is very disturbing, i bet emma didn't egg you on, i bet you chose to do it out of your free will! :o

shocking!

You should have come oooover to say hi! Although it might've ended up with me draped around your neck for support, declaring that I was, in fact, in love with you, and that we needed to take over the bar and steal their peanuts.

There's always next time :wub:

I would love to meet up with you. However peanuts can kill me so eating them might be a prob.

Popcorn anyone?  :wub:

is it toffee popcorn?

I got lots of different types here :wub:

We need popcorn at the party, although might make it kinda sticky ;):P

hmmm ill take some of that popcorn then please.

if there was food at the party all i can see is a massive food fight occuring