the party!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys so shall we start a new thread and get peeps to leave names :D coz then we'll know who's up for it :D

DONE!!! :D

Hey sorry about that was on the fone, where is the new thread !!??

In C7 and C8 threads hun :P

im in im in im in !!! woop woop " breaks out into song and dance *

:D

He's not been like that with me and my friends *shrug*

No matter, bit too young for me anyway I like older men :D

Maybe it's my immaturity Ha ha ha, ah well twas a good weekend i'm glad i came to meet all you guys and the guests :D

nah don't think it is that, last couple of times I dressed normally and well this time he showed more interest by eyeing me up (which is rather worrying as he is 8 years my junior lol ) but was because of what I was wearing at the party :D

LMAO !!!!! * idea alert * next time i shall come wearing nothing but a...................BINBAG !!!! see what reaction he gives then :P

lil perves hahahaaa. But serious Moony your outfit was tre cool :D

I loved your outfit as well Moony. I'm working one mine to get it so that its prefecto.

No matter, bit too young for me anyway I like older men :P

Maybe it's my immaturity Ha ha ha, ah well twas a good weekend i'm glad i came to meet all you guys and the guests :D

nah don't think it is that, last couple of times I dressed normally and well this time he showed more interest by eyeing me up (which is rather worrying as he is 8 years my junior lol ) but was because of what I was wearing at the party ;)

LMAO !!!!! * idea alert * next time i shall come wearing nothing but a...................BINBAG !!!! see what reaction he gives then :D

I loved your outfit as well Moony. I'm working one mine to get it so that its prefecto.

Yours was brilliant, my friends who saw the photos thought it was the best they have seen

Mine I am going to get some things added like a cloak and going to figure a way to do the tatoos I wanted, will ask my soon to be sister in law as she is a make up artist ;)

Maybe it's my immaturity Ha ha ha, ah well twas a good weekend i'm glad i came to meet all you guys and the guests ^_^

nah don't think it is that, last couple of times I dressed normally and well this time he showed more interest by eyeing me up (which is rather worrying as he is 8 years my junior lol ) but was because of what I was wearing at the party ;)

LMAO !!!!! * idea alert * next time i shall come wearing nothing but a...................BINBAG !!!! see what reaction he gives then :P

Yours was brilliant, my friends who saw the photos thought it was the best they have seen

Mine I am going to get some things added like a cloak and going to figure a way to do the tatoos I wanted, will ask my soon to be sister in law as she is a make up artist ;)

Sounds great. Can't wait to see the finished outfit. Are you planning the Death Eather mask?

I will be making a jacket so that I have more pockets (the one I wore didn't) and a new shirt as the one I had on wa two big.

Maybe it's my immaturity Ha ha ha, ah well twas a good weekend i'm glad i came to meet all you guys and the guests ^_^

Sounds great. Can't wait to see the finished outfit. Are you planning the Death Eather mask?

I will be making a jacket so that I have more pockets (the one I wore didn't) and a new shirt as the one I had on wa two big.

Yup going to attempt the mask this time, especially as I want to do older Bella.....so need to make myself look rather rough lol

LMAO !!!!! * idea alert * next time i shall come wearing nothing but a...................BINBAG !!!! see what reaction he gives then ;)

Yup going to attempt the mask this time, especially as I want to do older Bella.....so need to make myself look rather rough lol

I don't think you'll need to look rough. Bella can be someone who looks good all the time. Personally speking I thought you looked great. I'm going to wait to see who the movie dose the mask b4 I make one.

*afterthouht* I should of put spoiler markers should't I? ^_^

as if i didnt no it was u. all i cud hear was girls behind me takin the p*** ye and u were with em so automatically im gonna think its u YEAH! and i wa sgettin upset cause sum1 was saying and u were with that chloe girl..... did i here u say anything like 'nah thats harsh' nah u pro went along wit her. u dnt no me..... so shut ya mouth! omg pmsl u called mr a hypocrite the other day lol. u just said bout ur broi and then u said nah ur the one that looked like a retard. u just contradicted yaself love!!!!!!!!! at least i had orginiaty and most people loved my costume. i hope i dnt see ya gen or ill smack ya uve put me in a bad mood.  ^_^  :D . i dnt care wt u say anymore. at c8 i tink i might go naked get every1 tlking then wont i..... then mayb u cud say wt ya feel to ma face ye!!!!!!  :D

Hun! Don't let them get to you, I have had to deal with people like this, you were brilliant that night, even if some people didn't think so *HUGS*

awwwwww thnku so much. its peeps like u that i look up 2 and freakaccident love yas both x x x :P

awwww thats really sweet thankyou *hugs you*

I'm really sorry guys but i gotta go offline.

Bye bye moony, legolassie malfoy, bell, diamonddog, eowidith_aura2004.

hehe! He tried blagging to me he was 24 that night....yeah right! 

Lol I heard one girl trying to convince Devon he was really five years old but couldnt remember...

And did I hear someone mention Dead Like Me??? YAY!!! :D wow that was too excited... dumdedum

Jenny xxx

Hi to those I did meet, Moony and Rickman 101. Btw, Rickman 101, do you remeber me from LFCC2? We did in fact share a hotel room together while working as crew.

Re, the party. I thought it was a good night. I saw pently of actors there but never got the chance to talk to them. I was gutted by the lack of costumes compered to last year and that my friend Marwan wasn't the DJ (I asume there was a reason for that). I did feel a bit of a twit in my Lucius oufit with so few other costumes about (certainly at the beginning of the night). Mind you I could always lost the snake brooches and become a random goth.

You know I thought it was you I just wasn't sure and didn't want to look like a prat if it wasn't!!!! *waves hello*

Your costume rocked!!! It was fabulous! I was going to wear mine, but since I nearly fainted in it during the day I didn't think I could stand the heat so I decided to go for the gothy option instead.

The party was great though! I met up with loads of people I hadn't seen in a while (10 years in one case!!!) and met some new ones.

I've some wonderful memories including a conversation with a rather sloshed Corrin Nemec....

All in all it was a great evening, from the moment I got back to the hotel....

Dalek don't read, mods please delete anyone?????? :wub::wub::P

(Or should that be Christopher Ecclestone!?)

hey...diamonddog 19001? i guess u were the one in the corset and suspenders? and were crazing over devon? lol and u had fairy wings on the next day walkin round mk? do u remember me? im hayleys mate ( u speak 2 her online? and we talked 2 u that night!

and mscolliwa were u the one we met in the toilets or not lol? think ya name was zoe? and ur mate had one out wit devon 3 years ago? and she got off wit him a lot? the person i met in toilets had dark curly hair? mighta been u! and u nearly gave my mate devons number :P

steph x

hey...diamonddog 19001? i guess u were the one in the corset and suspenders? and were crazing over devon? lol and u had fairy wings on the next day walkin round mk? do u remember me? im hayleys mate ( u speak 2 her online? and we talked 2 u that night!

and mscolliwa were u the one we met in the toilets or not lol? think ya name was zoe? and ur mate had one out wit devon 3 years ago? and she got off wit him a lot? the person i met in toilets had dark curly hair? mighta been u! and u nearly gave my mate devons number :wub:

steph x

ye lol it twas me lol. ye i love devon lol well nt much now :rolleyes: . i have moved on lol kinda lol

Lol soz that last post from me was on hayleys account thingy lol..oooo im soz i got chatted up by him infront of u :lol: lol...aww im sure u impressed him..i thought u lookd gr8 and u were very brave lol...let me kno when u think of one for c8! add me hun on msn stephanieking109@hotmail.com! awww and u looked real cute the next day in ya fairy wings :wub: who was ya friend? is she on the forum?

QUOTE (leylas friend jenny @ May 5 2005, 07:29 PM)

Aw I love Devon too... he drank some of my drink at the party, I was like "woo I have Devon germs" afterwards. Yes, loser.

Jenny xxx 

haha i would have been the same!

Oh good, glad I'm not the only 1!

Jenny xxx

Lol soz that last post from me was on hayleys account thingy lol..oooo im soz i got chatted up by him infront of u :D lol...aww im sure u impressed him..i thought u lookd gr8 and u were very brave lol...let me kno when u think of one for c8! add me hun on msn stephanieking109@hotmail.com! awww and u looked real cute the next day in ya fairy wings :wub: who was ya friend? is she on the forum?

lol its k hun. im nt into devon anymore....... hes put me off im lol if that makes sense lol. thnx it took guts wearing it but i dnt wear stuff for any1 else (cept dev lol) i wear oit for myself. i wore the corset to impress im but obviously it didnt lol. so hey all i mgonna do is wt pleases me lol. thnx i was deciding if i shud of worn the fairy wings im glad i did christian simpson loved em lol. ive added ya. ya ma m8 manda (lotrlova) sumthing like that. shes a real gr8 friend. she was with her friend izzi whos smashing as well x x x

Hi to those I did meet,  Moony and Rickman 101.  Btw, Rickman 101, do you remeber me from LFCC2?  We did in fact share a hotel room together while working as crew. 

Re, the party.  I thought it was a good night.  I saw pently of actors there but never got the chance to talk to them.  I was gutted by the lack of costumes compered to last year and that my friend Marwan wasn't the DJ (I asume there was a reason for that).  I did feel a bit of a twit in my Lucius oufit with so few other costumes about (certainly at the beginning of the night).  Mind you I could always lost the snake brooches and become a random goth. 

You know I thought it was you I just wasn't sure and didn't want to look like a prat if it wasn't!!!! *waves hello*

Your costume rocked!!! It was fabulous! I was going to wear mine, but since I nearly fainted in it during the day I didn't think I could stand the heat so I decided to go for the gothy option instead.

The party was great though! I met up with loads of people I hadn't seen in a while (10 years in one case!!!) and met some new ones.

I've some wonderful memories including a conversation with a rather sloshed Corrin Nemec....

Dalek don't read, mods please delete anyone?????? B);):D

Yay! You rememberd me *waves*

I do have Lego don't read, mods please delete but I can't post it here its tooo rude.

Hi to those I did meet,  Moony and Rickman 101.  Btw, Rickman 101, do you remeber me from LFCC2?  We did in fact share a hotel room together while working as crew. 

Re, the party.  I thought it was a good night.  I saw pently of actors there but never got the chance to talk to them.  I was gutted by the lack of costumes compered to last year and that my friend Marwan wasn't the DJ (I asume there was a reason for that).   I did feel a bit of a twit in my Lucius oufit with so few other costumes about (certainly at the beginning of the night).  Mind you I could always lost the snake brooches and become a random goth. 

Dalek don't read, mods please delete anyone?????? :D:D:D

Yay! You rememberd me *waves*

I do have Lego don't read, mods please delete but I can't post it here its tooo rude.

Ooooooo i have lego don't read, mods please delete to my ex bf Tom keeps sending me it !!

Hehehee and YAY i've been mentioned twice in Forum Crushes Thread !!

and i thought i was oogly B):D

Ooooooo i have lego don't read, mods please delete to my ex bf Tom keeps sending me it !!

Hehehee and YAY i've been mentioned twice in Forum Crushes Thread !!

and i thought i was oogly 

Lol I'm so dumb I can't find the forum crushes thread... I wana read it, will b fun. :D

And btw, so up for doing cheerleader costumes! Let me know if anything is decided... thankies

Jenny xxx

Re, the party.  I thought it was a good night.  I saw pently of actors there but never got the chance to talk to them.  I was gutted by the lack of costumes compered to last year and that my friend Marwan wasn't the DJ (I asume there was a reason for that).  I did feel a bit of a twit in my Lucius oufit with so few other costumes about (certainly at the beginning of the night).  Mind you I could always lost the snake brooches and become a random goth. 

Dalek don't read, mods please delete anyone?????? :P:o:D

not the dalek don't read, mods please delete!

Christopher ecclesons got his shirt off! :o:o

corin was so funny!

Re, the party.  I thought it was a good night.  I saw pently of actors there but never got the chance to talk to them.  I was gutted by the lack of costumes compered to last year and that my friend Marwan wasn't the DJ (I asume there was a reason for that).   I did feel a bit of a twit in my Lucius oufit with so few other costumes about (certainly at the beginning of the night).  Mind you I could always lost the snake brooches and become a random goth. 

Dalek don't read, mods please delete anyone?????? ;):oB)

not the dalek don't read, mods please delete!

Christopher ecclesons got his shirt off! :D:P

corin was so funny!

*Dies* sorry about that! *is embarrased* What on earth must you have thought!!!