CORIN NEMEC

BluebizzieB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him yesterday. I dont watch Stargate, but my brother is really into it, and as its his birthday next week I thought i'd get him a signed pic of Corin, I told Corin the pic was for my brothers birthday so he wrote,

Hi Ian, Don't be a w**ker. Happy B-day!

I'm not too sure on it! Just hope my brother sees the funny side!!

I saw him everyday of COllectormania...visited him about...10-12 times over the weekend and he came and sat with me and my dudes at the party! He is sooooooooooooooooo sweet, cool and such a flirt lol and a really nice guy who has problems with getting attacked and offered wine from Klingons...poor guy...doesn't even get therapy for going to cons and being harassed by well mainly me and the Klingons it seems....XD

he came and sat with me and my dudes at the party! He is sooooooooooooooooo sweet, cool and such a flirt

*makes evil eyes at tippin*

corin is a BABE!!!!!!!! he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to put up with us lot like he did :D:wub:

he came and sat with me and my dudes at the party! He is sooooooooooooooooo sweet, cool and such a flirt

corin is a BABE!!!!!!!! he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to put up with us lot like he did :D:wub:

XD excuse me missy who was it that got the birthday kiss? He is such a babe, mad love for Corin lol! Better go and sleep off this Corin sickness lol

corin is a BABE!!!!!!!! he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to put up with us lot like he did :D:lol:

XD excuse me missy who was it that got the birthday kiss? He is such a babe, mad love for Corin lol! Better go and sleep off this Corin sickness lol

;)

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

corin is a BABE!!!!!!!! he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to put up with us lot like he did :D:lol:

:P

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

yeh and how much do I hate you for that? hmmmmm!

I saw him yesterday. I dont watch Stargate, but my brother is really into it, and as its his birthday next week I thought i'd get him a signed pic of Corin, I told Corin the pic was for my brothers birthday so he wrote,

After the talk, someone got him on the phone to someone, and he goes;

"Hey, prat. Wheres my car you ****." :D:D

Hes class.

"Hey, prat. Wheres my car you ****." :unsure::lol:

Hes class.

oh my god i so didnt know that!!!!! must have missed that bit!!!!!! LMAO! was that before the rest of us got down there and started talking to him??

"Hey, prat. Wheres my car you ****." :unsure::lol:

Hes class.

oh my god i so didnt know that!!!!! must have missed that bit!!!!!! LMAO! was that before the rest of us got down there and started talking to him??

Dude that's hilarious, He really is the king of dudes!

He was telling me and my dudes about how he was wearing a wrestling t-shirt at this con in america and got attacked by this Klingon because he was wearing it and therefore had to be a wrestler!

Also he's part liverpuddlian and has a liverpuddlian brother-in-law -cough- cauliflower ear, cauliflower nose -cough-

He was telling me and my dudes about how he was wearing a wrestling t-shirt at this con in america and got attacked by this Klingon because he was wearing it and therefore had to be a wrestler!

Also he's part liverpuddlian and has a liverpuddlian brother-in-law -cough- cauliflower ear, cauliflower nose -cough-

LOL

blimey liverpool seems to be following me this weekend (PAUL MCGANN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks naomi)

I was really surprised lol! also something else that stands out is

me: Ah Liverpuddlian, your my mortal enemy since I'm from Manchester

vari: I'm from Brimingham and we're hated by both Manchester and Liverpool

Corin: You're totally screwed then! Like the Irish in London

Vari: Like the French in London

Corin: like the French anywhere

me: glad you said that and not me!

ROFL

maybe was good I wasn't there I'm from sheffield.......Lancaster and yorkshire...oooooooooooh not always a good mix...unless your unifying the north!!

ROFL

maybe was good I wasn't there I'm from sheffield.......Lancaster and yorkshire...oooooooooooh not always a good mix...unless your unifying the north!!

yay for united northern front! hehehehehe!

I'm Cheshire, Yorkshire, Lancashire and Manchester United....no pun intended lol