Sean Astin

Who met him today.

I would never had thought I would meet him because he is very popular but i had got an early VQ ticket.

I mentioned to him about trainers but he had no clue what the hell i was on about then it clicked and he showed me his trainers.

Also when waiting Sean got on the table and shouted 'who likes MK' (or something like that).

Edited by BluebizzieB

i met him early friday and i was so lucky cause i was allowed a posed photo and a personalised autograph. Sean was so chatty...i was a bit apprehensive about meeting him as everyone always writes about how nice he is and i was worried my expectations were too high...but no....he's a lovely friendly guy! one of the best guests ive every met :unsure:

I found sean to be great on friday, he asked where I'd travelled from and when I said wales he started talking about how his mother used to cook him 'welsh rabbit' when he was a kid. Totally nice guy and would love to met him again some day.

Jason

He was really cool and when my wife took a posed photo he told her to take it again :lol: as my fat head blocked my little son out of the picture! I didn't notice this had happened until Sean said something. He really didn't need to do that but I think that spoke volumes about him.

A top guest!

i met him at c4 he was really nice then, really understanding when it took 3 attemtps to get my camera to work - ended up taking it himself lol so it was like one of those fab pics that you take when your with yor friends - id like to meet him again one day but id feel guilty if i went to see him for no particlar reason and stopped someone else seeing him insetad

Great guy. Met him 5 times in all over 3 days. Was very chatty on the Friday, chatted to me for 5 mins, I felt guilty about the people behind but he just kept chatting LOL. He didnt mind me filming & he even filmed a message for my 4 year old nephew.

I asked him for a posed photo on the Sunday & he was happy to do it.

Was certainly my fave guest :D

Luv Kelle

Great guy. Met him 5 times in all over 3 days. Was very chatty on the Friday, chatted to me for 5 mins, I felt guilty about the people behind but he just kept chatting LOL. He didnt mind me filming & he even filmed a message for my 4 year old nephew.

Was certainly my fave guest :angry:

Luv Kelle

was this the nephew that liked goonies! i was in the queue behind you and i thought it was very sweet that he recorded a message for him. i didn't mind at all!

Was certainly my fave guest :angry:

Luv Kelle

was this the nephew that liked goonies! i was in the queue behind you and i thought it was very sweet that he recorded a message for him. i didn't mind at all!

Yes it was, :D hes completey nuts over Sean & the Goonies. Calls Sean his hero, which Sean thought was cute.

Im glad you didnt mind, I did seem to be with Sean for ages EEEEKKK, but I couldnt get away LOL :wub:

Luv Kelle

Was certainly my fave guest :unsure:

Luv Kelle

Yes it was, :lol: hes completey nuts over Sean & the Goonies. Calls Sean his hero, which Sean thought was cute.

Im glad you didnt mind, I did seem to be with Sean for ages EEEEKKK, but I couldnt get away LOL :lol:

Luv Kelle

I didn't mind at all! it was really great just to be there watching him. hope he comes back again!