The Dalek!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darleks are cool, i asked one to say some weird things when i was there on saturday,

i made it say

come and have a go if u think ur hard enough!

lol i wonder if anyone recorded any of it? maybe later in the wee there will be some recordings we can download

I agree, the dalaks are hilarious. I was told that i had "funky hair going on", and on 30th April they were randomly singing "is this the way to amarillo" and they were agueing now and them. It's much funnier that a normal persondoing it, as it is coming from a dalak...

One was singing Christmas carols and sighing 'it'll be Christamas soon!!!'. Well I suppose if you're 250 all the days do start to rush by!

Also one shouting 'Move you're backside' was funny as you see people turn around to give a mouthfull back and then realise what it was that had told them to shift :(

darleks are cool, i asked one to say some weird things when i was there on saturday,

i made it say

come and have a go if u think ur hard enough!

lol i wonder if anyone recorded any of it? maybe later in the wee there will be some recordings we can download

i have it recorded on my phone, wen it chased me and my friends lol but i have no idea how 2 get it from my phone to here :(

One of them seemed to take a shine to Nicola Bryant - I swear he was hiding in her corner for the best part of Sunday and only came out once in a while.....

Lmao i saw that one, coz i think that was the one i asked how does a dalek have sex?? and he moved his plunger in and out Hahahahaaaaa :lol::(

One of them seemed to take a shine to Nicola Bryant - I swear he was hiding in her corner for the best part of Sunday and only came out once in a while.....

Lmao i saw that one, coz i think that was the one i asked how does a dalek have sex?? and he moved his plunger in and out Hahahahaaaaa :lol::unsure:

LMAO lol thats funny.... :lol:

Lmao i saw that one, coz i think that was the one i asked how does a dalek have sex?? and he moved his plunger in and out Hahahahaaaaa :lol::unsure:

LMAO lol thats funny.... :P

Omg it so was lol and he's like i date darlek girls and my gf thinks im good in bed lol i was pissing myself !!!

i loved the daleks they have to come back :lol:

\m/ >.< \m/

It went up to this one girl who moved away and it said 'Damn, I thought I was in there.' That was SO funny! :D

OMG !!!!!! That was me to hahahaaaa it chased me so i ran off then stood up on like a wall type thing and it crashed into it then goes " damn " in its darlek type voice Hahahahaaaaaa sooooooooooo funny !!

:lol:

This one went up to a woman and said 'Touch my plunger' :)

LOL! That was my friend lea! lol. We were shaking his hand/plunger and when she did it he went "ooooooooooooooo" "do that again!" abd wa schasign her around lol :D

We know that little perverted dalek from bournemouth! :D

you do?

(yeah, it was me, so i registered here, just to see what you're all saying)

I'm so glad *someone* got a pic of me, sylv and daphne, if not one of the posed ones!

who are you then, mistake_plane? did we chat over the weekend (there were so many people!!)

I also used the 'touch my plunger' line on a lot of people, but after Saturday's Doctor Who episode, so many people wouldn't come near it!!!

Lee x

LOL me and my mates got some video footage of the dalek chassing my mates around in circles that was funny. And one of the daleks kept trying to insulting my friends hat saying it looked like something out of something brothers. So she started to assult the dalek back but some of the stuff he came out was helerious!!!! :D

Someone squeezed the black ones plunger thing, and he just went:

"OooOooOooooOh... Thats not my haaand.. I usually charge a tenner for that!"

lmfaooo!!!

they were so funny!!! ppl were trying to run away from them and it was hilarious!

This one went up to a woman and said 'Touch my plunger' :)

LOL! That was my friend lea! lol. We were shaking his hand/plunger and when she did it he went "ooooooooooooooo" "do that again!" abd wa schasign her around lol :lol:

We know that little perverted dalek from bournemouth! :wub:

you do?

(yeah, it was me, so i registered here, just to see what you're all saying)

I'm so glad *someone* got a pic of me, sylv and daphne, if not one of the posed ones!

who are you then, mistake_plane? did we chat over the weekend (there were so many people!!)

I also used the 'touch my plunger' line on a lot of people, but after Saturday's Doctor Who episode, so many people wouldn't come near it!!!

Lee x

OMG !!!!!! were you the one who asked me to touch your plunger again then purred at me and started chasing me ??? omg hahahaaaa that was hillarius thnx for making me have a great day !! :lol: