C7 FotF Fountain Meet

Kilteus

BB and I walked all round the outside of the fountain at about 1.05, but we didn't really know who we were looking for, and it was crowded by evil food market people :blush:

Sorry we missed you Evie and Ellie. Were you by any chance sitting on the edge of the fountain with drinks? Saw 2 girls who seemed to be waiting, but didn't see any signs of LOTRness... Probably should've asked even if it wasn't you and I looked stupid :wub:

hey yeah that was us! (i think) i was in a green vest top and lizzi was wearing *has to think...can't remember!* lol we didn't really know who we were looking for so kinda a needle in a haystack situation...glad we went down there though...did anyone get stopped my the pretty paintballing guys?!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww... I really think it may have been you, sorry! :blush:

At least it wasn't a complete waste of time though... I did spy the paintballing guys, but unfortunately didn't get stopped by them :lol:

Hope to see you there, Eamane! (Can I call you E.T.? :wub:  :D )

Of course you can!

I'm sorry i wasn't there. We couldn't make the event after all, as we had a small accident in the car on the way to MK, it wasn't bad, but bad enough we had to turn round and come home. :P

Aww no, that's terrible :(

At least you weren't hurt, it could've been a lot worse, but such a shame you missed C7 :(

I know! It felt awful missing the entire event, but it couldn't be helped. turns out now the car was a write-off.... and dad had only had it a few weeks! ^_^:lol: