Where to queue

Thanks for the advise folks BUT I am traveling from the South West.

It takes 3 hours to drive all the way upto Milton Keynes from where I live.

Leaving home at 7am and arriving around 9:30am (or hopefully before if there is no toilet breaks).

:rolleyes:

Edited by BluebizzieB

Thanks for the advise folks BUT I am traveling from the South West.

It takes 3 hours to drive all the way upto Milton Keynes from where I live.

Leaving home at 7am and arriving around 9:30am (or hopefully before if there is no toilet breaks).

:D

Hi,

I am going on the Sunday when the centre opens later anyway - BUT I plan on arriving no later than 7... (I live about 1.5 hours away so not as far as you). I remember seeing what the queue starts to get like by 8.30 - I hate to think what it would be on the Saturday when the centre opens earlier!

I would advise you to get there much earlier than 9.30 if there are specific people that you definitely want to see - you can always catch up on sleep when you get home later!

Whatever you decide - best of luck and I hope you get the autos that you want.

Chelle

Thank you.

The only problem is that my Mum and Step Dad are driving me there so we agreed 7am no earlier.

If we have no stops/toilet breaks and head straight up, i should be abe to get there around 9am.

I am at at disadvantage living so far away from these events.

Also there is the problem of traffic and accidents.

Hopefully with my Step Dad driving I will be able to get there at a reasonable time. My Step Dad will drive fast and burn some rubber LOL.

Im starting to get a lil worried. Im going on the Friday (to only see one person really C Nemec) but Im not going to be able to get there til 11.30 earliest .... is that going to be too late realistically?

No, it isn't too late.

Please calm down everyone. Seriously. No need to panic.

Im starting to get a lil worried. Im going on the Friday (to only see one person really C Nemec) but Im not going to be able to get there til 11.30 earliest .... is that going to be too late realistically?

You'll be fine at that time for Corin. He's been there a few times now and when we were there last year he didn't have that big a queue and that was on a Saturday!