SOCCER SIX (phelps twins)

kirsty_

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it wouldnt matter if you sat in allocated seats of not?

I think you do have to sit in your seats coz otherwise they would just say general admittance which means the earlier you got there the more likely you are to be at the front :blush: So, yeah I think you sit where your seats are!

i went once b4 and it was allocated seats, although loads of people were standing up at the front and they were trying to stop it coz it meant others couldnt see.

it was a great day, although if you arent in the rite area for the twins then its pretty pointless as you wont really see them.

I have some bad new people!! I have just seen the up to date line up for soccer 6 and the twins are NOT on it :lol: !!! I dunno whether they have cancelled or were missed off.....but they aint on the one that's in Aston Villa either which they were meant to be at so maybe they have cancelled?? I really don't know...... :(

They can't cancel! I was going to harass them about not coming to Coleectormania and that they should be at the next one! How can they deprive me of my harassment? It's just not fair!

• 3 weeks later...

they didnt cancel.shocking! incase anyone didnt see they seem to have lost their minds and cut off thier beautiful locks :D the last one is this sunday in london. :P cant go though c7 made me poor :P

Possibly going to Upton Park on Sunday, not too sure. Was given the list by a photographer friend and the celebs other than James and Oliver there look okay ... Really depends on cost and time :-(

Possibly going to Upton Park on Sunday, not too sure. Was given the list by a photographer friend and the celebs other than James and Oliver there look okay ... Really depends on cost and time :-(

if you do get to go, snaps would be much appreciated :D:D

Hey, I went today...did anyone else?? It was really great, although the twins' team didn't win!!!

I got their autographs...but no close up pics as my battery ran out before my sister met them (I didn't meet them coz I was somewhere else at the time they saw them lol!).

Sarah x

Hey, I went today...did anyone else?? It was really great, although the twins' team didn't win!!!

I got their autographs...but no close up pics as my battery ran out before my sister met them (I didn't meet them coz I was somewhere else at the time they saw them lol!).

Sarah x

:angel: shocking!

were they beautiful? :uhoh::rolleyes:

I didn't manage to go.

1. Still have money problems (btw people I promise to send you the money I owe you as soon as I get it. I haven't forgotten)

2. Spent since 8am infront of this damned machine trying to figure out what was wrong with my animation project.