anyone going from the north?

fugaziuk

fugaziuk Posted on Apr 19 2005, 04:13 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah you should do - i usually get the earliest one bout 7.30 i think? 

i checked the times and theres one at 7.50am so i'll be catching that one

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im coming from Barnsley like melly, just not with melly

noooo... cos im coaching it... and im gonnna have to get an uber numb spam while you sit there in your nice air conditioned car... :rolleyes:

Whad day you going?

Im from Hull, im coming on national express :)

Luv Kelle

IM In HULL as well so thought Id just say a big HELLO!!! was trying to get the day of work to go to c7 but as im a big stargate fan I might wait and go to the next one as the love of my life Michael shanks has cancelled . might see you at HUllywood ha ha

noooo... cos im coaching it... and im gonnna have to get an uber numb spam while you sit there in your nice air conditioned car... :blink:

Whad day you going?

awww poor Mel im sure the coach will be fine, make sure to have music and it will be fun. Ill be coachin nxt time but u'll be at Uni by then ^_^

Im goin down satdy morning settin off at 7am

Does anyone think we will get a decent con in the north ever I mean sheffield/leeds are all large citys one guy in hull is trying very hard to get some sort of small con off the ground (hes got darth vader/stromtroppers/and a doctor who ) I supose you have to start somewhere and about 2000 people went last year so you never know in a few years it may get better heres hoping !!

I really hope a good con in the North is on the horizon..or even a little more central. I can kind of understand why they are all down South, being near to London must appeal to the guests, but there is no reason why it can't happen.

It must be hard to get started, I mean for people to attend, you have to get guests they want to see, and to do that, you have to pay for it...kind of a Catch 22 situation.

I for one would attend a con in the North...beats the long trek down South..(and the expense) :yoda:

noooo... cos im coaching it... and im gonnna have to get an uber numb spam while you sit there in your nice air conditioned car... :unsure:

Whad day you going?

awww poor Mel im sure the coach will be fine, make sure to have music and it will be fun. Ill be coachin nxt time but u'll be at Uni by then :blink:

Oooh saturday same as me!!!

i ALWAYS have music, otherwise im terrible!!!

I know next time ill be at uni.... but i WILL be going to C8! Your not getting rid of me that easy!

noooo... cos im coaching it... and im gonnna have to get an uber numb spam while you sit there in your nice air conditioned car... ;)

Whad day you going?

awww poor Mel im sure the coach will be fine, make sure to have music and it will be fun. Ill be coachin nxt time but u'll be at Uni by then :lol:

I know next time ill be at uni.... but i WILL be going to C8! Your not getting rid of me that easy!

didnt wanna get rid of you! i wa hoping u'd still be on coach frum barnsley so i wouldnt be alone. oh well.

The event in hull is terrable, no offence to Nick the organiser, iv been to the 1st 2 and not enjoyed them, hoping 3rd will be better.

we need to organise a northen meet, maybe in sheffield after C7

Im from just below leeds. Im driving probably coming dowm friday, or very very very early saturday to see the lovely sean. :blush:

the train is expensive but the bus takes about 4-5 hours doesnt it?

claire

noooo... cos im coaching it... and im gonnna have to get an uber numb spam while you sit there in your nice air conditioned car... :unsure:

Whad day you going?

awww poor Mel im sure the coach will be fine, make sure to have music and it will be fun. Ill be coachin nxt time but u'll be at Uni by then :angry:

didnt wanna get rid of you! i wa hoping u'd still be on coach frum barnsley so i wouldnt be alone. oh well.

The event in hull is terrable, no offence to Nick the organiser, iv been to the 1st 2 and not enjoyed them, hoping 3rd will be better.

we need to organise a northen meet, maybe in sheffield after C7

DEFINATLY! that would be kewl!

claire