Battlestar Guests

Shelly

I know that filming for the second series of BSG is currently under way and from

what I am gleaming from the internet it has a scheduled air date of July 10th for

the first espisode in the States.

This is an awfully tight schedule if a lot of the guests are also scheduled for this show.

Will they still be able to attend or will they be cancelling due to work committments last minute.?

I hope the BSG guests do appear. Although season two has been on the cards for a while now, each actors individual schedules for around the Collectormania weekend should have been given to them this week, so they should know when they're avaliable. Filming started shooting on March 30th, so I assume all main cast will be needed in the first two months.

Here's hoping the Collectormania weekend of shooting only requires guest stars, new characters, Grace Park, Tamoah Penikett, Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell for filming. If it doesn't, we're in for at least one cancellation.

It's not hard for one main cast member to ask for a weekend off work - but four? I hope they manage it, as I'd really love to meet them.

Edited by Giggle