Centre opening

Oh and what time to the doors open? Ive got 3 trains I could catch, arriving at 8.25, 9.05 or 9.30. Id prefer the 9.30 because its a much quicker journey (the 9.05 leaves at 6.20, the 9.30 leaves at 7.45!)

Id like to get there at 9.30, but dont want to leave it too late like.

By the way...

I should point out that I have been down on either the Sunday or Monday for the last few events and the doors have not opened until 11! That's quite a difference from the 'doors open at 8.30 but the event opens at 10' on the website!

But you do need to get there early as the queue is normally HUGE by the time the doors do open...

Chelle

do you know whats really fun? when your there walking into the centre and there's a bunch of people waiting outside the doors and your like,,, excuse me I'm crew haha. Its genius......gotta love it.......i feel so important. And then they make me work and I remember what time I got up that morning and things get worse! haha. Anyway....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate......

By the way...

I should point out that I have been down on either the Sunday or Monday for the last few events and the doors have not opened until 11! That's quite a difference from the 'doors open at 8.30 but the event opens at 10' on the website!

But you do need to get there early as the queue is normally HUGE by the time the doors do open...

Chelle

They opened before 11 on Sunday last time! :lol:

Oh and what time to the doors open? Ive got 3 trains I could catch, arriving at 8.25, 9.05 or 9.30. Id prefer the 9.30 because its a much quicker journey (the 9.05 leaves at 6.20, the 9.30 leaves at 7.45!)

Id like to get there at 9.30, but dont want to leave it too late like.

Get the earliest one just in case.

You might have to wait around a bit but best to get near the front of the queues rather than the back for the bigger stars xxx

By the way...

Chelle

They opened before 11 on Sunday last time! :P

Yep, they def open before 11am, they have to as the shops open at 11am and some open at 10.30!

Some of the shops in the centre do not have Staff entrances that are outside the centre like M&S do, so some doors will be opened before then!!!

centre it self gets locked up on a night time so if you are early take a flask just incase i only know the people queueing for Elijah got in sooooooo early was due to a very nice cleaning person or security person let the doors open so they could wait in the inside of the centre at that early time!!

We all may not be so lucky this time round!!!

Be prepared!!

At CM6 didn't they open at 7 but CM6 didn't start til 9? If you want to meet someone huge then defo get there before the even starts. Up to 500 in virtual queueing and you're fine. It doesn't really get that high until about an hour into the event though. Oh what the hell, I don't care, I'm gonna see Alan Cumming!

:P