I wish the guest talks were on sunday!

Elspeth

Imagine, if you will, another dimension of sight and sound (can't remember the rest but basically the stuff from the Twilight Zone opening credits)

Anyway suppose you were Iyari Limon, you've flown to England (Jet Lag), signed for three days (very tiring) and now you have to talk on two days. Hmmm

I think I can predict what a Sunday talk would consist of

Hi, I'm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)-_-

Ever heard of Pro+

Ever had a guest refuse to attend your event at all because they thought you were asking too much of them?

I don't think most guests would appreciate being told they have to take drugs, even mild caffeine based one like Pro+, to survive the event.

That stuff was my God at Leeds Festival last year.

I't will have to be my god for that morning of the saturday aswell. Getting up at 3am for a 4am train to get there by 7:45!

Scary no? :firedevil:

~J

Thats nothing; as soon as you have been awake an hour you will have all the energy in the world; at least thats what I found when I was getting up at that hour to catch a plane; it will be later in the day you will need 'em. I shall probably have a supply; just shout me! lol

That stuff was my God at Leeds Festival last year.

I't will have to be my god for that morning of the saturday aswell. Getting up at 3am for a 4am train to get there by 7:45!

Scary no? :firedevil:

~J

Thats nothing; as soon as you have been awake an hour you will have all the energy in the world; at least thats what I found when I was getting up at that hour to catch a plane; it will be later in the day you will need 'em. I shall probably have a supply; just shout me! lol

Haha yeah. You always have the energy when you DONT need it. Like when you are traveling. And then when you get there you look and feel like death. I'll make sure to stock up on them...but yeah, i'll give you a shout when i run out :angel:...or if i forget lmao.

Either that or i'll lay in the center of the hall moaning "Pro Plus...Pro Plus" That should get e'm rolling in :help:

~J