Happy Birthday DarkElfUK

Gandalfia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes! Cards, e-Cards, text messages and presents (and presents yet to come ) Twenty-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable hobbits. I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like...and...well you know the rest! ^_^

Gandalfia: Many thanks Taz for the Birthday thread AND for the Liv pic!! Tooo nice of you!! So thanks! ;)

rain: Thanks a lot Kayla!

DavidB: Cheers mate! Had a brilliant birthday thanks!

illyria: Thanks again!

ashleo78 Thanks again Andy!

sarah-4-eva: Awhh, thanks a lot Sarah!!

betrayed-deagol: Hehehe thanks Jodie! I should really celebrate with some FLUFF!!

FreakAccident: Thanks Lea!! Wonderful singing! And Monkeys smell nice..sooo neh!! But thanks again for your lovely words!

ILoveMerry: Thank yooooou!!

kirsty_: Awh thanks Kirsty..I certainly had a Merry Birthday! And ookaaay, just for you..., frog, frog frog, frog, frog, frog, frog! There said it..happy now! :D

tiggerific: Thanks a lot Vicky!

stanmarsh: Cheers Andy! Hope you are good and well!

Moriarwen: Thanks again!

Vegetable Maiden: Heeeyyy thanks a lot!

TishTosh: Thankooo!

pippinweasley: Heey it's bigger, better and redder in here! Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

nicky: Hey thanks a lot man!! Hopefully see ya C7 too, will be cool to chat to ya again!

bigharrypotterfan: Thanks a lot for the biggreenbirthdaywishes Davey!

Jola: Thanks a lot!

gaztx: Heheh cheers man! Consider it done!

Nell: Awhh thanks a lot, means a lot coming from another nutcase! Had a brilliant day! Thank you!

samwise16: Hey cheers Ben! Aint spoken to you in aggees, have to catch up with ya at some pint! I mean point. lol

POTATOES: Seee Naomi! You are a troublemaker!! But thanks though! *hugs spooon*

Mich: Heheh no worries Mich, thanks a lot..I'll take both Birthday wishes! ^_^

elijahs_ladie: Heheh thanks ya nutter!! Hope you are good and well and looking after tha sweatband!!

Lady of The Realm: Heheh thanks alot! Hope your wicked costumes are going well!

Thanks again everyone! I've had a wicked birthday!! Thanks for making it even better! Talk to y'all soon!

And daaamnn, I missed seeing my name in the 'Today's Birthdays' bit on the front page!

Heheh and you most certainly were right!! Made me chuckle and put a smile on my face!! Altho I'm sure the Monkey wouldn't appreciate you comparing him to me! :lol:

What?? oh come on you know you've got a

cute face!! dont play the monkey is better than me thing

you told me not to diss my looks lol ;):lol:

silly booooiiiiiii