VOICES

houdinia

Houdinia (dizzy panicky southerner)

b'stard! lol... i only panic coz you scare me so... and my pc was really f*cked... i had good cause... you shoulda seen me when it was fixed! ;)

HOUDINIA

LMAO

You know I love you really ;)

lol yeah i know and i love you too... all we gotta do now is sort out just missing each other on messenger all the bloody time :unsure:

HOUDINIA

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just a funny little quirk it doesn't bother me tho - i find it really really funny - i just try and pronouce everything as it looks and i also have a tendency to make up words and then become convinced they exist......

sparatically is one - me and my mate had an argument about this for ages coz i was ocnvinced it existed but its actually sporidically. feel free to use spartatically but its my word okay

i used to also call antonio banderas - antionio ban-der-rez

which everyone found hilarous

i also use unstably (why the hell isn't that a word its very necessary)

Odd in the way my accent is a little bit mixed. I have a bit of a worcestershire accent picked up from my grandparents mixed in with this rather annoying Cambridge accent that I picked up at uni and it just sounds, um, interesting!

well i dont think i hav an accent, i mean do bedfordshire ppl hav accents? ;)

• Moderators
Odd in the way my accent is a little bit mixed. I have a bit of a worcestershire accent picked up from my grandparents mixed in with this rather annoying Cambridge accent that I picked up at uni and it just sounds, um, interesting!

Yeah! u do :D but u dont notice cuz every1 else round there sounds the same as u :angel:

Yeah! u do :D but u dont notice cuz every1 else round there sounds the same as u :angel:

but wot does a befordshire accent sound like?

im a BEDFORDIAN TOO!

(and not too proud)

well..i was a sheffieldan and then i ..yea..

whateva!

we sound like..we sound..

well, I dont sound cute as davido said..NO DAVIDO! :D i wanna hear davido..OOH LOOK THEYRE ALL W's DOWN THE LEFT.. oh..theres an L okay ill stop .. sorry

Ok

So Am I the only Bloody Comoner here Born and Raised in Good Old London BABY I really am a common Ho

the peeps Ive spoken to

not many I can tell ya but that will all change at the meet He he He

David All I can say is Awwwwwwwwwww so cute but so cheeky

Ptenbob .....another cheeky one here havent heard the Irish accent yet but I had a really bad line when we spoke so better luck next time.

LilElfGirlxx