Signatures

Goubs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fave three are

Amber Benson on a limited Gold Foil cover of the first comic she wrote.

David Boreanaz on my Angelus first series Buffy action figures ( when he was affordable...though a very very nice and humble guy).

Eliza Dushku on a photo of us both, she rocked! a lover of the great Metallica!

I have a collection of signed scripts that I value very highly, these are the whole set of Lord of The rings signed by all the cast and a Simpsons Script, and a stargate script signed by their repspective casts.

But the signature I respect the most is Nancy Cartwrights personalized picture of Bart Simpson to me, which was signed and framed when I met her quite a few years ago in London. The picture is an actual cartoon drawing of Bart Simpson that was done by the animators.

All my Buffy and Angel autographs are special to me no matter how I got them- in person, through a friend or by writing to them (I NEVER buy autographs from auction sites or through dealers) but I guess my favourites are

Amber Benson- met her twice and shes the loveliest person you could ever hope to meet

and

Eliza Dushku- I wanted to meet her for ages. I was actually kind of disappointed by her but, unlike alot of people have said, I don't think shes up herself in the slightest. I think more than anything she just doesn't feel comfortable around crowds of people. But at least she does attend events (ELIZA FOR COLLECTORMANIA 7!) which is more than can be said for some celebrities

But my ultimate autograph is an 8x10 Buffy postcard signed by

Alyson Hannigan, Emma Caulfield, Nick Brendon, Elizabeth Anne Allen, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Hagan, Clare Kramer, Juliet Landau, James Leary, Tom Lenk and Nickalous Brown

I got all the signatures on it in person