Rumour

Jog

Definitely not, Universal would only do the best job in incorperating LOTR into their theme parks, thats if they get the rights.

The Van Helsing ride was dropped because the movie sucked, and the ideas leaked. A lot of people think it won't eventually happen. They think it's not universal's style and would clash with the attractions they have there already.

If it did go ahead it is more likely it would be placed in Lost Continent, or LC would just be slightly re-themed.

043.JPG

That'd be cool and I don't think it'd cheapen it. Universal Studios, have made some top quality rides so far..(altho I haven't been yet :angry:)..but I'm sure it'd be more of an experience, than just a ride. I think it'd be pretty cool, if done right!

Where did you hear this anyway Jog?

wouldn't that cheapen it a bit?

hmmm. maybe.

but it would still be very cool.

i imagine it to climax in an escape from burning lava at mount doo! teehee!

=x=

:lol:that's something completely different! lol

I think it wood fit in pretty well as the film is an adventure! tho I am concerned it wood cheapen it, there is such a thing as too much exposure and there is already so much merchandise! but it wood be quite cool to go on it tho!! ooh i dunno lol

i like adventures.

but the whole of lotr is an adventure, on so many different levels, that a theme park could not convey.

but i shall post those another day, coz my head hurts.

oooh...

look at me, quoting my own post...*feels special*

ok - the different adventures

you have the "adventure" which is the going to mordor adventure - which presumably the theme park'll be about.

but then you have the personal adventures, and how the charctures grow, and relationships and suchnot.

I think they should make it a 'Falling Balrog' ride!! That would be cool! Or maybe a 3D 'Paths of the Dead' experience! hehe! oohh or how about an Oliphant ride!

The possbilities are endless..but it might be very naff and tacky! :unsure:

Ah..hell, the likelyhood that I'll ever get to go is pretty minimal anyway!!