GOING OFFLINE FOR A WHILE

Nell

Hey all, my puter isn't well and needs to go to the doctors!! so I won't be online til he comes back! not sure how long it's gunna be til he does come back but he will be all better and I can forum more yay!!! those who have my mobly number can you text me any LOTR guest announcements pwease?! thankees!!!

So see you all soon hopefully! I'll be on tonight cuz he is going tomorrow, after that hopefully it won't be too long!

love ya's and will miss ya's!

Nell x x x x

Edited by Nell

ALLY!!!!! thats so typical! I will hopefully be back soon! *hugs*

*HUGS PW BIG TIME* Love you too hun! I'll text you soon!

quite typically MSN won't sign me in! I swear they do it on purpose! they wait til you NEED to sign in then they turn the network off!!! :D

Hey all, my puter isn't well and needs to go to the doctors!! so I won't be online til he comes back! not sure how long it's gunna be til he does come back but he will be all better and I can forum more yay!!! those who have my mobly number can you text me any LOTR guest announcements pwease?! thankees!!!

So see you all soon hopefully! I'll be on tonight cuz he is going tomorrow, after that hopefully it won't be too long!

love ya's and will miss ya's!

Nell x x x x

Awwwwwww no Nell that's a shame, well i hope your comp gets fixed soon and you can come back soon take care xxxx

:D

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!! it was quicker than I thought! cept now i gots to try n get my stuff back on!! there's only one prob so far... my auto hide icon thingy won't work! not really important tho lol squeeee im so glad im baaaaaaaaaaaaack!! *hugs all* now...to sort out msn messenger.... :angry: