Peter Davison?

Glitz

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't see it. In the new issue of TV Zone magazine there is an advert for Collectormania 7 and Peter Davison is listed as a guest. However I can't see him listed on the webpage or on the forum.

So is he appearing or not :huh:

let it be as then we need Tom Baker as then we've got all the live doctors in one place

Don't forget our fab new Doctor Christopher Eccleston!

Edited by Glitz

It would be cool to have both Peter and Tom there ( Wetting his pants just thinking about it ) :angry: as for Chris though hasn't he got something writen into his contract with the BBC that he can't doing any events until after the new Who has been screened ?

I recon 10th Planet will get there first !

Although judging by the users name who first started this thread ' Glitz ' must be a Who fan I would ask wouldn't you rather see Guest Stars from Dr Who other than Dr's and Companions who are always good on the events front ? I would much prefer to see people who have never done events before or havn't done many events ? I can think of many but the list is far to long !

Although judging by the users name who first started this thread ' Glitz ' must be a Who fan I would ask wouldn't you rather see Guest Stars from Dr Who other than Dr's and Companions who are always good on the events front ? I would much prefer to see people who have never done events before or havn't done many events ? I can think of many but the list is far to long !

I am a Doctor Who fan indeed (fave Doc is Peter Davison) :lol: . I haven't actually met many 'Who' stars before, just Sylvester, Sophie, the UNIT team, Katy Manning, Louise Jameson, Lis Sladen and Daphne Ashbrook. So actually my priority would be to meet as many Doctors as possible, and then the companions and so on.

But you're right, it would be nice to see some of the 'rarer' guests - Janet Fielding anyone? :lol:

I am a Doctor Who fan indeed (fave Doc is Peter Davison) :lol: . I haven't actually met many 'Who' stars before, just Sylvester, Sophie, the UNIT team, Katy Manning, Louise Jameson, Lis Sladen and Daphne Ashbrook. So actually my priority would be to meet as many Doctors as possible, and then the companions and so on.

But you're right, it would be nice to see some of the 'rarer' guests - Janet Fielding anyone? :lol:

nice to see a fellow Dr Who fan

Well, for me the DW guest are my main reason for going. It costs at least £200 to get there and stay for the 4 days. But I saw the guests and was convinced. Now there are 4 Doctors I am really pleased. I was beginning to think I was the only Who fan here though.

Well, for me the DW guest are my main reason for going. It costs at least £200 to get there and stay for the 4 days. But I saw the guests and was convinced. Now there are 4 Doctors I am really pleased. I was beginning to think I was the only Who fan here though.

There don't seem to be too many Who fans at Collectormania, when Sylv & Sophie were there the queue never seemed to be more than 3 deep. But I don't know what it was like when McGann was there as I couldn't make it that day.

Dont forget he also did the theme tune for Button Moon ( and the voices ! )

........ sorry if you dont know what this is !!!

Hehe I'm old enough and sad enough to admit I was a big button moon fan as a kid.

*We're off to button moon,

We followed Mr. Spoon

Button Moon, Button Moon

Were off to button moon

Button Moon, Button Moon.

There's button moon, shining brightly in blanket sky.*

Fellow Whovians on the forum!

Glad I am not alone.

Hoping PD can get along as I would love to meet him.

Even so its a great line up SM have organised so far, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of those actors who have graced my favourite tv programme.

Fingers crossed Russell T and Mr Ecclestone can continue the grand tradition.

PS - Woo Hoo that's 100 post for me. I've made hundreds at cricket but never on the internet. A great day for the old boy.......

Edited by sdog

Hehe I'm old enough and sad enough to admit I was a big button moon fan as a kid.

We followed Mr. Spoon

Button Moon, Button Moon

Were off to button moon

Me too! I loved this *starts singing theme tune* This will be in my head all day now

We followed Mr. Spoon

Button Moon, Button Moon

Were off to button moon

I wouldn't mention this to Peter as don't forget he did it with his now Ex Wife Sandra Dickinson which I think he's trying to forget .

Theres more Dr Who fans out there !

maduncledai-cyber.jpg" YOU DO NOT CONSIDER EMOTION A WEAKNESS ? "