Watching Meridian tonight....

RangerGirl

Okay, in need of some moral support from fellow Stargate fans :rolleyes:

I've been working my way through the episodes, and I'm now nearly up to the end of series 5. And we all know what that means. MERIDIAN. Everything I've heard is just making me dread this more...DANIEL! *sobs* Yes, my Daniel obsession is really not helping.

So...just how horrible is it, on a scale of 1-10?

Uh-oh...Honestly, I'm not a big cryer, except at certain TV shows. I get all invested in the characters (particularly Daniel...) and then THINGS happen to them and I end up bawling all over the place. I looked at some screencaps of Meridian earlier and even those made my throat go all lumpy.

Well, I'll probably be back on here later to sob afterwards...

*hugs back* 15/10 an absolute minimum...

Wow, I bawled my eyes out. I don't think we have any tissues left in the house. The lump started in my throat when Sam said "It's a lethal dose, Sir", my eyes got prickly when Jack told Daniel he admired him, and I was a goner when Sam started crying :unsure:

Really need to go to bed now...but I have a strange compulsion to stay up all night, reading fix-it fics and getting through series 6 so I can see Daniel's appearances. Coffee beckons. And pulling a sickie tomorrow. :P

They really need a crying smilie on here. :angry:

Edited by RangerGirl

Wow, I bawled my eyes out. I don't think we have any tissues left in the house. The lump started in my throat when Sam said "It's a lethal dose, Sir", my eyes got prickly when Jack told Daniel he admired him, and I was a goner when Sam started crying :unsure:

Yup, Jack and Sam, these were the two scenes that caught me as well.

And don't forget Teal'c! I can still say his lines although I've seen the episode only once. :P

I cried so hard, my friends were getting worried. And I first saw that episode in a fully seated hall at a convention...

I cried so hard, my friends were getting worried. And I first saw that episode in a fully seated hall at a convention...

Ohhh dear. I'm so glad I was on my own with a blanket...would have seriously humiliated myself if I'd been anywhere remotely public :P

Now I'm faced with the prospect of having to trawl through series 6 with NO DANIEL! There'll just be this big...gap. Except in the three episodes where he appears. Sadly my friends tell me that I need to watch this series to understand the later ones. Grrr.

My god, there's a lot of Jonas-bashing fics XD. I didn't think he seemed too bad - I feel fairly sorry for him now actually. He's no Daniel, but I don't hate him like I expected to from everything I'd heard.

Sorry to keep posting my odd ramblings, but I just watched Abyss, and I just have one thing to say...AWWWWWWWWW :wub::rolleyes:

Could that ep have been any lovelier? The whole Jack/Daniel relationship is probably my favourite aspect of the show, and this was basically an entire episode devoted to it. I felt the wounds of Meridian healing as I watched XD.

Guess I should really go back and watch series 6 from the beginning now...