Gary Kurtz Attending C4

• Showmasters Admin

Technically Gary has also been in front of the camera as well! In The Empire Strkes Back on Hoth when Han cuts open the Taun Taun with Luke's lightsabre, there is a close up shot of the hand and lightsabre...

That's Gary's hand!

Excellent guest once again. I did meet Gary at a London signing a few years ago and although I got his autograph on a very nice black and white 10x8, my camera refused to flash and my picture with him was very dark

(d'oh!).

This will mean I (hopefully) can at last get the piccy at last. He is a real gent by-the-way and will be an excellent guest.

Well done yet again showmasters........ :firedevil:

Technically Gary has also been in front of the camera as well! In The Empire Strkes Back on Hoth when Han cuts open the Taun Taun with Luke's lightsabre, there is a close up shot of the hand and lightsabre...

That's Gary's hand!

Will he have pics of that scene to sign? :firedevil:

Further, my general knowledge of all things star wars is not as good as Id like it to be and thus have a question. Is Gary a relation of the Kurtz sisters who portrayed 2 jawas in star wars? Bit of a coincidene to overlook really.

Can you inform me showmasters or anyone else who is in the know?

P.S. For all you Star Wars fans out there, Gary is an additional guest to the remaining 2 Star Wars guests that we are still taliking to.  :D

Oooh, u sneaky things u! That will please all the star wars fans! (including me)..U dont usually let us in on stuff like that :D:D

I Vote Hayden Christensen, Ewan Mcgregor! Forgot how to spell his name, how bad! lol..Harrison ford! Hooz been in all of them?

Hayden and Ewan indeed! That would be soooooo nice!

They fit together very well too!

That's Gary's hand!

Do you think he will mind if we take pictures of this famous hand?

• Showmasters Admin
Well done Showmasters. He is a really interesting man.

hum3z, I believe the two sisters are in fact Gary's daughters. They played the Jawas when they were younger!

;)

This is correct, the two Jawas were played by Gary's daughters, Tiffany and Melissa Kurtz who both work in the film industry now.

Kenny