Sala Baker to return then...

hum3z

hello everyone,i dont really know who i'm replying to so i'm sorry if i forget someone as i can reply to everyone as i'm not that clever...he he he he he

I'm not very bright,but i can lift heavy weights. he he he he he

I'm heavy and you can lift me anytime mate!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had fun working on sean's film it was lots of fun as you all have seen,and it allways helps being strong when your a grip also. he he he he he

It did look like fun to make. The making of Sean's film was ace... It amazed me how Andy Serkis got into every shot. :wub:

Hey Sala a quick question, if you're at one of the screenings, will u take part in a kareoke session for us? We'd like you to sing the Collectormania theme! ;) u cud even play guitar!

:wub: Oh yeaaaaaaaaa! lol..Im gona go work out the cords for that song!

i had fun working on sean's film it was lots of fun as you all have seen,and it allways helps being strong when your a grip also.  he he he he he

It did look like fun to make. The making of Sean's film was ace... It amazed me how Andy Serkis got into every shot. :wub:

Andy was hilarious!

i dont really mind flying,as long as its not too often,and its always to see my friends for work or pleasure anyway,and my work is pleasure,so you can't really complain.

i dont really know what screening i will be at as its a little early for that,sorry.

i dont really mind flying,as long as its not too often,and its always to see my friends for work or pleasure anyway,and my work is pleasure,so you can't really complain.

i dont really know what screening i will be at as its a little early for that,sorry.

Ok, i spose if i was in ur position i wouldnt be complaining either! u know who ur flying over with? gona have urself a plane party lol..U n Lawrence seem to get on well

what bad stuff????? i dont think i have ever heard andy say anything bad at all.so it might be you.

i cant remember. somin about he was sick bin where he was.. cant remember. may just be me. your right.

lol about him going up in the ranks and then working his way back down? It was all just a lil act he decided to do...that was so funny