Harry Potter

Jog

I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on Christmas Day, i wasn't that into it at the start but i was soon hooked! I was flicking around sky yesterday and saw the Chamber of Secrets was on, so i watched that and i was totally hooked to that also. I can't wait to see The Prisoner of Azkaban now. I'm thinking of buying the books aswell, think i should get them in hardback or paperback?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i prefere paperbacks, as i had to buy 3 copys of goblet of fire after the two hardback ones broke! >_<

i have 5 copys of book 4, they all ripped or broke where i read them too much, i have three copys of books 2 and 3 and i have 4 copys of book 1! :rolleyes:

btw... I'm trying to get a freind into it but not having much luck :( anyone got any tips lol

LOL - show them pictures of the twins :( - that should be enough to turn anyone :o:angel::lol:

LOL ... ummm perhaps I should have mentioned it's a male friend! As far as i'm aware hes not gay but you never know! :wub:

btw... I'm trying to get a freind into it but not having much luck :D anyone got any tips lol

LOL - show them pictures of the twins :o - that should be enough to turn anyone ;):wub::D

LOL ... ummm perhaps I should have mentioned it's a male friend! As far as i'm aware hes not gay but you never know! :lol:

make him watch a film, no one can say they don't like something till they've tried it (I should know)

Anyway, i got all three films (2 disc editions) yesterday and i watched PS and POA, i LOVE POA, the special features on the discs are good also.

btw... I'm trying to get a freind into it but not having much luck :D anyone got any tips lol

LOL - show them pictures of the twins :o - that should be enough to turn anyone ;):wub::D

LOL ... ummm perhaps I should have mentioned it's a male friend! As far as i'm aware hes not gay but you never know! :lol:

make him watch a film, no one can say they don't like something till they've tried it (I should know)

Anyway, i got all three films (2 disc editions) yesterday and i watched PS and POA, i LOVE POA, the special features on the discs are good also.

Unfortuantley the first film was what put him off in the first place and despite me explaining how much better the books are to the films he still isn't interested!

Bloody hell thats a lot of books

Ive just realised today Ive started calling people gits because of Harry Potter

Harry Potter ruined 'Bloody Hell' for Rangergirl and brilliant for me XD

LOL - show them pictures of the twins  - that should be enough to turn anyone   

Except me of course XD -whistles innocently-

The best way to get someone to watch something they don't want to is trickery, put it on and sit them down say 15 minutes in and say its something else and then half an hour later remember that it isn't XD worked with getting someone to watch silence of the lambs, not that we were being cruel or anything XD

eh what chaps, jolly good day for golf eh what, ah yes spiffing! Wizzo there's a bar to boot, I think we're going to have a jolly good time here eh what, tally ho!

And I didn't write a GCSE script on the holocaust featuring a british intelligence that spoke like that lalalalala