Caption Competition!

Zimbing

Ok as this place is rather dead *poke poke* I propose a caption competition. I have a pic from both Atlantis and SG-1 to make it fair.

If your caption contains info that relates to episodes that haven't aired yet in the UK please mark appropriately

You can enter as many times as you like and I'll announce the winner 9pm on Christmas Eve and the winner can get a wee prize.

SG-1 pic:

88.jpg

SGA pic:

before_046.jpg

Right, come on then! Caption away!

Edited by Zimbing

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SG-1 pic:

88.jpg

"So this is a Ligitimate calander i'm posing for! Right? and Nudity is what the Fans want! Right?"

SGA pic:

before_046.jpg

Sheppard "I know you want us to do the mission report but, cant it wait until 'Wraith hospital' has finished!"

Mkcay "please it's really for research!"

Weir "You 2 are like a couple of kids!"

Edited by Mighty Mo

88.jpg

*sings* Come babe why dont we paint the town.... And all the jazz? I'm gonna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down... and all that jazz...

before_046.jpg

McKay: "I thought you said she was marrying him?"

Shep: "No, she's marrying him but he wants her. BUT her daughter is trying to kill him but she's also..."

Weir: *walks in.... opens mouth to speak...walks out*

Sorry Mo! I *had* to cash in on the TV gag! :D Though the original is yours!

SG-1 pic:

88.jpg

SGA pic:

before_046.jpg

hmmm sg1 (its tought, this is the best i could come up with!)

Daniel: you expect me to do what?

sga: Shep: it wasn't me.

mcKay: well it wasn't me so it must have been you.

Weir: you aren't leaving here till one of you admits to breaking the microwave.

SG-1 pic:

88.jpg

Sam, let me get this straight...After Teal'c has overpowered the guards and you've disabled the computer control system... I have to unlock the door with this?

SGA pic:

before_046.jpg

*looking at an established wormhole*

Sheppard: You know if you stare at it long enough - you can see one of those Magic Eye pictures

Edited by PyleaDude

oooooooo yeah... whoops...

Ok umm prizes erm... *runs off and gets the all clear from General Keynes* h'ok dokey.

SG-1

Runner up - PyleaDude for "Sam, let me get this straight...After Teal'c has overpowered the guards and you've disabled the computer control system... I have to unlock the door with this?"

Winner *drum roll* da da da daaaa! - Mighty Mo with "So this is a Ligitimate calander i'm posing for! Right? and Nudity is what the Fans want! Right?"

Congratulations, you've won your choice of a member of SG-1 to be your slave for the day.

SGA

Runner up - Tiggerific with "Shep: it wasn't me.

mcKay: well it wasn't me so it must have been you.

Weir: you aren't leaving here till one of you admits to breaking the microwave."

Winner *drum roll* da da da daaaaa! - Smaug with "McKay: "I thought you said she was marrying him?"

Shep: "No, she's marrying him but he wants her. BUT her daughter is trying to kill him but she's also..."

Weir: *walks in.... opens mouth to speak...walks out*"

Congratulations, you've won your choice of a member of the Atlantis expedition to be your slave for the day.

Disclaimer-All entries win a SM SGC t-shirt. All slaves must be return to their rightful place within 24 earth hours of first being picked. No time altering devices are allowed. No quantum mirrors are allowed. No cloning is allowed. All slaves must be returned intact.

Winner *drum roll* da da da daaaaa! - Smaug with "McKay: "I thought you said she was marrying him?"

Weir: *walks in.... opens mouth to speak...walks out*"

Congratulations, you've won your choice of a member of the Atlantis expedition to be your slave for the day.

Disclaimer-All entries win a SM SGC t-shirt. All slaves must be return to their rightful place within 24 earth hours of first being picked. No time altering devices are allowed. No quantum mirrors are allowed. No cloning is allowed. All slaves must be returned intact.

Get IN! I won! Rock on!! *boogies* How much fun is this!?

Can't I have McKay *and* Sheppard? And stick them in a room together?

And I guess kidnapping as a whole is not allowed? No? No? D-a-n-g!

What's next??

Yay that is soo cool!

i won i won!

erm little funnyness popped into my head!

can we show the caption comp stuff to the Stargate peeps at C7?

hehehehe

mischievious side wants to know what Michaels reaction would be!

i will pick my slave for the day later on whe i am not having a aday at work so i can enjoy...no i mean see him more!!!!!!!!!

congratulations to everyone else as well we had some cool captions!

erm little funnyness popped into my head!

can we show the caption comp stuff to the Stargate peeps at C7?

hehehehe

mischievious side wants to know what Michaels reaction would be!

that would be so funny we should so do that! lol

Runner up - PyleaDude for "Sam, let me get this straight...After Teal'c has overpowered the guards and you've disabled the computer control system... I have to unlock the door with this?"

Yeah! Runner up.... must do better on the next one.

...er....where is the next one??