How long does it take SM's to answer email?

Rowan

I think L3 and Collectormania are meant to be freindly? Of course, going to the message board at Jr Bourne's Official fansite and looking for the magazine forum would be quicker. *G*

And yeah, maybe in the Stargate forum... but I thought those that were disapointed at not getting the whole Atlantis cast at C6 might be especially interested. *EG*

ACW: how many what? You've got me puzzled!

ACW: how many what? You've got me puzzled!

Sorry! - How many emails do SM get a day?

I asked for information about paying to be a dealer at CM6 but didn't get a reply so they must be either really slack to pass up a chance of money, really rich or absolutely snowed under! ^_^

• Moderators

On the dealer thing, I think MOST of the dealers .. if not all .. are repeat appearances at Collectormania so it's reaaaaaaaally hard to get a place for a stall if u're not a regular cuz it fills up very very very quickly as far as I know. Not sure if u've done it before or not tho so I could just be talkin crap lol

I think L3 and Collectormania are meant to be freindly? Of course, going to the message board at Jr Bourne's Official fansite and looking for the magazine forum would be quicker. *G*

You're right, I forgot about that. That's what working in accouting department will do to someone at the end of the year. :lol:

On the dealer thing, I think MOST of the dealers .. if not all .. are repeat appearances at Collectormania so it's reaaaaaaaally hard to get a place for a stall if u're not a regular cuz it fills up very very very quickly as far as I know. Not sure if u've done it before or not tho so I could just be talkin crap lol

Fair enough, I havn't done anything before and CM looked a good place to start but if it's full it's full.