Stargate Auction on Ebay

RangerGirl

I dare some one to spend $500 dollars on a Colonel O'Neill doll.

Also, some one *needs* to buy the "greek" column..... Ok... only 14" high, but still :P

Nope even though I could afford the odd bit. I can't buy anything!! *headdesk*

Also, some one *needs* to buy the "greek" column..... Ok... only 14" high, but still ;)

Thats unbelievable!

Theres' having authentic props and then authentic props. A $500 doll? Come on!!

WHAT?! $125 for a lump of Fools Gold!? *carries on browsing*

Daniel's resignation letter......how tempting....!

Apophis' crystal ball.... $500... hmmm, ok if it is made of crystal...

ARGH just keep me away!

*runs from pretty tempting shiney things*

Also, some one *needs* to buy the "greek" column..... Ok... only 14" high, but still ;)

Thats unbelievable!

Theres' having authentic props and then authentic props. A $500 doll? Come on!!

Unless there is a perfectly good reason why that doll should be $500.... But I never checked... just saw the price and turned away....!

season 7 spoiler risk

gone? good.

In the season 7 episode titled ‘Avenger 2.0’ we are once again introduced to the klutzy but lovable SG ‘geek’ scientist, Felger. Last time, he rescued Jack and Teal’c, this time, by sending a virus down the DHD, he manages to strand them and all other SG teams off-world. Evidently distressed at the magnitude of the problem he has apparently caused, Sam comes to his aid by trying to reassure Hammond that Felger is the only one that can reverse or ‘decode’ the virus.

When Sam visits Felger at his apartment, a number of Stargate inspired toys are clearly visible. When Sam sits down, she picks up a doll that clearly represents herself and another doll that depicts another member of the SG-1 team. Four dolls, each representing a different SG-1 team member were received from the studio. Two were actually seen on screen, one was clearly ‘Samantha’ and the other one cannot be clearly identified by us. This doll, hand painted by the props department, is the one that depicts Col Jack O’Neill. The ‘GI Joe’ style doll is outfitted in military style, camouflage clothing which include boots and a helmet. A variety of weapons, including a removable knife and other military gear are also included. The doll was received from the prop department with the other ‘doll props’ in a box marked ‘Avenger 2.0’. It was in a bag but in this case the studio did not write the name of the character on the yellow label – I guess everyone knew who this doll was!

there we go, thats why. not good enough reason, not to me anyway.

I saw the episode Avenger 2.0 and could swear the doll being painted was an action figure size not action MAN size!

And the Stargate for $500 is only 1 piece!! You will need another 36 more cevrons!