Bruce Campbell & Kevin Smith....

Eduardo

Is it me or are these two (along with Mewes) two of the most universally requested guests on tis entire forum? It's a bitch that their schedules are so crammed, hopefully SM can get one of them at an event soon....a LFACC would be more appropriate imo.

• 3 weeks later...

The New Zeland actor Kevin Smith who played Aries in Xena did indeed die in a tragic accident two years ago.

The Kevin Smith everyone would like to see at one of Showmasters events is the very funny writer (and comic book writer), director and star of the films Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Jersey Girl.

BRUCE CAMPBELL !!! come on Showmasters, we want to see him at your events.

Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes together would also be awesome.

Lots of people always ask for these people, I cant understand why no-one gets them.

Maybe they should of been in LOTR !

37 !!

Edited by michael.finlay

The New Zeland actor Kevin Smith who played Aries in Xena did indeed die in a tragic accident two years ago.

The Kevin Smith everyone would like to see at one of Showmasters events is the very funny writer (and comic book writer), director and star of the films Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Jersey Girl.

Sorry, my mistake then.

Since he was mentioned together with Bruce Campbell, I assumed it

was the other one, because of the Xena/Hercules connection.

Regards,

Kurna