Stargate T-Shirts and Jumpers

BluebizzieB

You are better off buying a green jacket and patches separately and sewing them on. As for the tshirts/jumpers it cause they are only available from certain places. They are expensive and it SUCKS BIG TIME but unfortunately thats the way it is. We should be grateful they are available at all!!!! When i was really into thex files i had the same problem ;) perhaps we should start a petition to get them cheaper!

Determined to find the proper Atlantis patch before the next cons. Only one I've seen is for like £15 but the guy is helpful and has fast delivery. As for the rest of the uniform, I can just wear my college hiking stuff, scientist one day, military the other :lol: Jacket however hmmm....

I saw SG1 T-Shirts for sale at CM6 and LFCC2 but they were nearly Twenty Pounds which is waaay too expensive.

Does anybody know how I could get hold of some cool Stargate T-Shirts, Jumpers and that cool jacket with the patches.

:lol:

wb chris! but you are still on the list as "needs/should post more" :lol:

I got my SG t for £9.99 hehehe!! :wub: FORBIDDEN PLANET I tell you!!!

you could try ebay if you like they sometimes have them there, try searching .com (US) as well and not just .co.uk :lol:

stuff at events is ALWAYS expensive (except for patches which you can generally pick up for £3 if you're lucky or £5 if you rush into and don't look properly! :lol:)

what I'm gunna be looking for at LFACC3 is a cap like Katy's :lol: and some of those cute badges I thought cost to much at c6 :lol: hehe!

I REALLY like Vicky's long-sleved t as well but I always get SOO hot so don't think it'd really work :(

surfy sah xx

wb chris! but you are still on the list as "needs/should post more

Ahem I have been posting in other forums everyday. I am at work taking inbound calls and when it is not busy, i post in the forums. Look at my number of posts.

Also I have been posting in the some of the Stargate forums but not often but not the main SGC thread.

Also I have/ can not get an ebay account. Long story, besides my parents banned me from Ebay because I used it too much. My middle Brother (i have three brothers, i am the youngest) buys DVDs and CDs more than me so it aint fare.

I soooooooooo want an Stargate T-Shirt, everybody else has one, i am jelious.

Just been onto the web link which I saw on this thread. Thank anyway. I have 4 problems:

1) Shipping is $35.00 making a Grand Total of $57.00

2) It is an American site, I have no credit card

3) They don't take PayPal only credit cards

4) If they did take PayPal, I can not access my accoun (yet) due to some problems.

Thanks for your help everybody.

:D

Edited by BluebizzieB

lol!!! I was referring to posting on the good old STARGATE topic!!! :D:wub:

have you tried finding the web site for the Forbidden Planet International? try that :D

if not and you find something on ebay, I am happy to bid for it as long as you send me a cheque/paypal (when it works) payment for your t-shirt :D

Luv sah xx

Hello

Thanks, please find below some t-shirts i found on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...2288013732&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2287030080&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2287783102&rd=1

My Size: Medium

More to be added soon.

Edited by BluebizzieB

I've had a look for you:

I would NOT go with the first one as that is from Stargate the MOVIE (unless you particularly wanted movie stuff B) )

also, are you sure you want to buy something that is MADE and not an official product?!

so what's the status of your paypal account anyways?! xx

Hi

I really want ALL the T-Shirts.

The official shirts are very expensive, i will get them eventually when I can afford it.

My paypal account is not sorted yet. They unblocked it but I have forgotton my password, if i type it in wrong it gets blocked, so i will somehow change my password because I have two dealers waiting for payment in the USA when the darn dvd is ready which is taking a long time (long story).

Would it be OK to send you a cheque instead?

Do you know of any cool t-shirts as I can not decide on a good shirt?

I hope this gets posted because the board is slow today.

B)

Edited by BluebizzieB