Room share at C7 and LFCC3

tiggerific

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GATECRASHING!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

and no, of course not Smaug :lol:

ok logical points for decision (yes it's amazing, it IS possible for me to be sensible :P)

Travel Lodge

- reasonable price

- close to station

- close to potential party venue (if they have a party and if it's the same place as last time!!)

- we know we can have "extra" people

- can ammend/cancell bookings up until day of arrival

- quite far from event

- quite far from City Limits / Sainsburys

- no breaky

Travel Inn

- right near City Limits

- close to event / Sainsburys

- cost includes breaky

- according to davidb, they are quite strict on numbers :blink:

Holiday Inn

- closer to event than TL :D

- closer to City Limits than TL :D

- closer to train station than TI B)

- rooms seem to be £70 for 4 beds (£55ish at TL :wub: )

- breaky isn't mentioned...

Other points

- rooms in TL are £25 if booking online but you CANNOT ammend/cancell booking

- there might be a discount for HI, according to DavidB.....

- Theresa's friend says TL is FULL!!!

right so there you have it peeps, that is what we know and info I have been able to find

what does everyone think?!

oh and it's taken me ***45mins*** to do this :P

Luv sah xx

Ok If your thinking of The Holiday Inn its right next to the Cenre MK but the rooms go fast, their cheapest rate is £52, going up to £82 for the sunday (but their are only 6 of these left at mo), they do have double rooms with sofa bed tho so you could sleep 5/6 in these (thats with 1/2 on floor). There is no breckie included in this price tho. The hotel is lovely have stayed their a few times as I get staff discount. Hope this helps with the decision making. (by the way you can always book and then cancel as long as you give more than 24hr notice) :lol:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com This the addy to book or take a look at whats available.

I probably wont be staying over night myself as am only a 45min drive away.

I, personally, would rather stay closer to the event and so eliminating any extra costs such as taxis, and if you're adding breakie to the cost, remember that the number for breakie is only the number that is "officially" booked for the room, so some would have to do without.

• Moderators

Holiday Inn's the only one that WON'T let u cancel without a charge .. and I think it's the full price charge or something like that .. can't remember but ya definitely can't cancel for free if u're booking online at cheap rate. And the Travel Inn's full as far as I know ...

I, personally, would rather stay closer to the event and so eliminating any extra costs such as taxis, and if you're adding breakie to the cost, remember that the number for breakie is only the number that is "officially" booked for the room, so some would have to do without.

or *cough* You bring your own :D

But as I said, I aint good with organising so.....waaaa!!!

*sits back and watches other people organise stuff.*

*wibble*

taxi from TL to event came to less than £4 for 4 people at c6 so I'm not worries bout that :lol:

it's more the convenience of taking stuff back to the room / popping back for a shower EXTRA TIME IN BED!!!!!! hehe!!

I am very tempted to book 2rooms on my card though, as Prometheus has said, we can always cancell :D xx

ps-not fussed on breaky either, I'm usually too hyped *bounce* :D to eat or I bring with :rolleyes:

taxi from TL to event came to less than £4 for 4 people at c6 so I'm not worries bout that :lol:

it's more the convenience of taking stuff back to the room / popping back for a shower EXTRA TIME IN BED!!!!!! hehe!!

I am very tempted to book 2rooms on my card though, as Prometheus has said, we can always cancell :D xx

ps-not fussed on breaky either, I'm usually too hyped *bounce* :D to eat or I bring with :rolleyes:

So what. are we travel lodging it?!

BAGSEY I get to make door signs!!!!!!

taxi from TL to event came to less than £4 for 4 people at c6 so I'm not worries bout that :P

I am very tempted to book 2rooms on my card though, as Prometheus has said, we can always cancell  ;)  xx

ps-not fussed on breaky either, I'm usually too hyped *bounce*  :rolleyes:  to eat or I bring with  :lol:

So what. are we travel lodging it?!

BAGSEY I get to make door signs!!!!!!

sorry my bad :D , the top bit was TR the rest was HI :D xx

and according to davidb, TI is out of the equation now so I guess that makes it easier :D

we are back to square one ;):P:o

after ALL that TIME and EFFORT and everything, they have a stupid and evil cancellation policy where if you cancell you have to PAY for the rooms for all nights ;):D

I have no completely run out of energy and and and I need chocolate and hugs :rolleyes:

*surrenders*

*gives up*

no more stress from bookings PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE! :blink:

surfy sah xx :unsure:

we are back to square one ;):P:o

after ALL that TIME and EFFORT and everything, they have a stupid and evil cancellation policy where if you cancell you have to PAY for the rooms for all nights ;):P

I have no completely run out of energy and and and I need chocolate and hugs :rolleyes:

*surrenders*

*gives up*

no more stress from bookings PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE! :blink:

surfy sah xx :D

Dude... it always comes back to the Travel Lodge and you know it! :unsure:

*forces choccy down cable*

*squishy pouncy glompy hugs*

Sah - just been looking at the £70 rooms at HI again(there under the best avialable rate), these are available with cancelation up to 4pm on the day of arrival, however the rate is £110 for the sunday. If there are 4 peeps in a room this works out to £20 per person per night. Dont know if that helps any. Sorry If this gives you a headache!

Edited by Prometheus

BIG shout out to Prometheus for all her help with this :rolleyes:

and also Queen_Sindel for the emails, cheers!

also thanks to smaug and jeni for keeping me half sane the other night and for the hugs, I like my hugs :lol:

ANYWAYS

yep jeni TI now has to be discounted as we have been told it is full!

also worthe mentioning that theresa and her friend aka c.parker's girl would like to share with us too (Some one count all the peeps cause I don't have the energy :D )

personally, I think the best thing to do would be to GET 2 ROOMS BOOKED in TL AND HI and CANCELL which ever nearer the time. I must say though £110 for SUNDAY in HI???? :o

but since c4 I have wanted to be CLOSER to city limits and the event, just makes things more convenient ;)

what does everyone think?

worth considering

at c6 SM offered discounted rate at HI at the last min (we could always cancell though)

TL offer £25 rooms online booking but CANNOT cancell

we can always try HI at c8 :P

surfy sah xx :wub:

WE ARE BOOKED for C7! B)

TRAVEL LODGE WAHOOOOO!!!!!!

hope you all love me lots n lots and this has taken bloody AGES and I know have £500 hanging over my card! :o:help: *in the words of Janice from Friends* "OH MY GOD!"

details: 3 rooms with capacity for 4 persons *ahem* and extras ;)

for friday,sat and sunday nights

we can cancell or ammend this booking any time up to the 28th APRIL 2005!!! B)

yeyness and peace of mind! :D

Luv&hugs always, sah xx :D

Planning to get to C7 for the thursday and leaving for the Tuesday!!! Means more time at the event!

This one is Friday to Monday! Could we extend one of the rooms to this? I'll obviously pay the extra!!

But WOOOOOO!!!!