<3 LFACC2

*Hugs* to everyone I met this weekend, especially everyone who either pulled me out from under various tables, made sure my skirt wasn't ALWAYS hitched up over my hips, carried me over puddles and generally kept me amused all weekend.

I especially heart David, Jamie, Nicky, Naomi, Suzi and Sarah, mostly because those are the only names I can actually recall right now. :P

Thanks for everything, SEE YOU SOOOON! :D

xXx

Edit: Some people already have, but anyone who wants to add me to MSN, feel free: poledancingbunny@hotmail.com. I'm only posting this here because if I was supposed to add you, chances are I've forgotten. :rolleyes:

Edited by Vegetable Maiden

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
pssch, I also heart you for making sure i wasn't entirely bored when I was stuck on the front desk.

Even if you DID leave me with a half-eaten chocolate bar.

And for talking to u at lots of other points at the weekend :D even when u were on the floor :P AND I'm sorry about the chocolate bar ;) *sniffles* I'll make up for it next time .. I will come to ur room for pringles :rolleyes:

lol no, that kept me amused, I think ur close (albeit very minor) relationship with a certain guy was more annoying :unsure:

You used albeit!!! I FARKING LOVE YOU.

And yeah, still not too sure about how exactly I did that. I remember...floor.

Naoooomiiii. *giddy sigh* I hereby adopt your name. MAKE THE THREAD.

• Moderators

:lol: that's how I get girls to love me? use silly words? hmm ... interesting :D

And yes, I'm not sure how ur brief liason came about :unsure: I was over the other side of the room by then ... I couldn't save u :D or save him .. save u both .. f*ck knows :unsure: