Costumes

jumpy

hehehe dont worry i would never come in civvies! never ever! :D

jasmine wont be making another apperance as she wasnt that popular. :huh:  but Rogue is definalty up for the next one......and possibly Lara croft again.

Ooooh h.o.d..do you have a copy of that pic to post on here?

:lol: !

why you smiling??? :P

The thought of the Lara Croft outfit. :P

Some of the costumes did look great.

I don't have the balls to get dressed up at signing shows esp collectormania where you are mixed in with the general public.

I do dress up at events where the whole place is dedicated to an event though as I feel less self concious.

Hahahah @Nicky...Just as long as you don't expect us to go topless! :blink::huh:

@ RB,well I was thinking of doing Classic Lara,( I must get some wear from that latex top),plus it's fun if someone else is dressed the same too,( like me and that other Anna).

Wow, Mich. That costume is good. In fact I liked all the costumes in that shot. I'm planning lara as my sister has just given me hers. But as I have blonde hair it might be tricky. I do have the Terminatrix in the pipeline which I'll wear at the next one if I'm not working or get a half day.

Wow, Mich. That costume is good. In fact I liked all the costumes in that shot. I'm planning lara as my sister has just given me hers. But as I have blonde hair it might be tricky. I do have the Terminatrix in the pipeline which I'll wear at the next one if I'm not working or get a half day.

TX? cool! :lol:

hope SM will bring back Kristanna Loken soon :lol: