Costumes

jumpy

What costumes did you see? Post pictures of them! If you were a person in costume tell us what you were wearing!!

Personally I was mourning the abscence of the Lara Croft girls.....haven't seen 'em at the last two cons :lol: But there was some great costumes.

Edited by jumpy

Yep that's right,and portraying her is the lovely Linny( who doesn't post here).The hobbit is babyFrodo(Clair, who does post here,)Both are fantastic ladies and cosplayers....and I'm very honoured to say...friends of mine who I've met because of my interest in costuming....

hehehe dont worry i would never come in civvies! never ever! :D

jasmine wont be making another apperance as she wasnt that popular. ;) but Rogue is definalty up for the next one......and possibly Lara croft again.

Ooooh h.o.d..do you have a copy of that pic to post on here?

hehehe dont worry i would never come in civvies! never ever! :D

jasmine wont be making another apperance as she wasnt that popular. ;) but Rogue is definalty up for the next one......and possibly Lara croft again.

Ohh I dunno,at least Craigy remembered who you were( as Jasmine)

Hi y'all. Hoping that the link below will lead to my piccies.

It was great to meet you Mich after a few conversations on-line. Your cossies were awesome, especially the coronation gown (bows to superior seamstress). Only one qestions, how on earth you gonna top that one for next time?

http://www.msnusers.com/JujusPicciePage/shoebox.msnw

Oh,it was great to meet you too....You looked beautiful as Aleera....Lovely dress.....

Hah! I won't tackle anything like that again I can tell you.If I had known how long it would bloomin' take,I never would have started it.LOL! :o

hehehe dont worry i would never come in civvies! never ever! :wub:

jasmine wont be making another apperance as she wasnt that popular. :o but Rogue is definalty up for the next one......and possibly Lara croft again.

:wub: !

Hi y'all. Hoping that the link below will lead to my piccies.

It was great to meet you Mich after a few conversations on-line. Your cossies were awesome, especially the coronation gown (bows to superior seamstress). Only one qestions, how on earth you gonna top that one for next time?

http://www.msnusers.com/JujusPicciePage/shoebox.msnw

Oh,it was great to meet you too....You looked beautiful as Aleera....Lovely dress.....

Hah! I won't tackle anything like that again I can tell you.If I had known how long it would bloomin' take,I never would have started it.LOL! :lol:

Thanks Mich. I didn't feel beautiful. I felt like my feet were falling off! Those heels were 3 inches - owww!!!

I think everyone in costume looked fantastic. I got asked by a bloke to have my photo taken with his very small daughter. Like - 'Go and have your photo taken with the nice vampire lady dear.'

:P

hehehe dont worry i would never come in civvies! never ever! :lol:

jasmine wont be making another apperance as she wasnt that popular. :P  but Rogue is definalty up for the next one......and possibly Lara croft again.

:lol: !

why you smiling??? :o