I Want Comedy

Mr Stabby

Hell, it's not a lot to ask, after all! :blush:

lol....wellsome comedy shows could be described as a cult because of there huge followings!

Exactly! :lol: I'm not arguing on that one at all - just stuck for names to suggest! :rolleyes: Just wondering what people think of as "cult" comedy shows these days, too - any thoughts? :headscratch:

I do love this idea. :D

Hell, it's not a lot to ask, after all! :lol:

lol....wellsome comedy shows could be described as a cult because of there huge followings!

Exactly! :D I'm not arguing on that one at all - just stuck for names to suggest! :rolleyes: Just wondering what people think of as "cult" comedy shows these days, too - any thoughts? :headscratch:

I totally agree.

There's loads out there and I'm sure the actors who appeared would make great guests. :blush:

Rik Mayall for starters and if Adrian Edmondson could be persuaded as well, could this be the start of a "Ritchie/Eddie" reunion? :D If fact, any of the "Comic Strip" actors would be great!

Exactly! :D I'm not arguing on that one at all - just stuck for names to suggest! :rolleyes: Just wondering what people think of as "cult" comedy shows these days, too - any thoughts? :headscratch:

I totally agree.

There's loads out there and I'm sure the actors who appeared would make great guests. :blush:

Rik Mayall for starters and if Adrian Edmondson could be persuaded as well, could this be the start of a "Ritchie/Eddie" reunion? :D If fact, any of the "Comic Strip" actors would be great!

Ritchie eddie reunion? they are still going now!!!! didnt you see the film or the live tours!!!

I totally agree.

Ritchie eddie reunion? they are still going now!!!! didnt you see the film or the live tours!!!

Oh course! *slaps head* :D

Gaaad! I'm such a ditz today!

It's the heat y'know!

I totally agree.

Oh course! *slaps head* :D

Gaaad! I'm such a ditz today!

It's the heat y'know!

lol :D

can anyone think of any more?

And Rosie, fancy Kris Marshall? :D

Yes please! :angel:

Ooo. Kris *and * Andy in the same place - see a nice "Deathwatch" linkage there as well! ;)

:( Swapping horror stories about that winter in Prague... :angel:

BTW, had another suggestion come to me - how about Robbie Coltrane? He'd cover several bases from comedy to James Bond to Harry Potter. ;)