Jonathan Hardy (Rygel in Farscape) at C4

lol, the guessing game was just a bit of fun.  Come on did you really think it was bruce campbell?  I and many others guessed it would be a farscape guest within the first 2 pages of the topic.

But Farscape is crap (so i'am told)

we need to have some real actors or directors as guests, not muppets

oh yeah like the guy that does dobby is any different! Stop moaning. Im sure if a guest u wanted got announced then no1 would moan at u. And if uve never seen it the how can u say its crap? Ive never seen it and i have no judjement on it

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool that's what i like to hear, tishtosh you seem to be happy no matter who is announced which is very cool and they way it should be :lol:

well, he might be a really cool guy u no. I'll go n have a chat with him while im there if i have the time!

But Farscape is crap (so i'am told)

Farscape is an absoloutly brilliant show, don't go by what other people tell you and actually watch some for yourself. On sci-fi channel season 2 is currently being shown daily, season 3 episodes on sunday morning and season 4 later on sunday's. Sci-fi shows such as enterprise, andromeda etc simply cannot be compared to farscape.

i've seen a few episodes round a friend and it looked bad

sorry

Lol.. well I'm not disappointed, I can't afford all the people I want to see as it is. So cool for Farscape fans, I'm pleased. :D

Never watched it properly meself, but it aint the muppets, it's probably darker and more serious than Star Trek : tng a lot of the time, and the creatures are well made (even if they don't fire my imagination visually.

Can't deny I'd have like to have seen Claudia Black, well my other half certainly would anyway. :lol:

Edited by Katchoo

Can't deny I'd have like to have seen Claudia Black, well my other half certainly would anyway

my God i would love claudia black to come to C5, now that would be awesome :lol:

Wee that was my 300th post, im assistant editor!

Well done tish

Well I'm happy you're happy Bohan! And could people not moan about the guest in question, as I think it's a little bit rude. Sorry, had to be said

I know, it's slightly annoying when people post negative comments about a guest announcement, you cannot expect to be a fan of everyone who is announced (it would cost you a bomb at the show if you were).

True !!! come on ppl ther are stars for every one ,ok so it's 1 farscap and 1 SW ,but 1 is beter then 0

no offence but you'r all geting a bit greedy

be happy for poepal ,

and remmber if thers nothing here for you the'r will probebly be at C-5 so you have time to save cash :-)

i'm not a farscap fun but if posibel i'll shur get a pic with him :-) so showmasters again THANK YOU another main chrecter :-) you amaize me every time:-)

Yoda would whoop that little dude's ass in a duel (but then who's ass wouldn't Yoda whoop)!!

Fair play to Showmasters on this one - and I'm pleased for Bohan who is obviously ecstatic at this anouncement.

:lol: Jesus - I've just realised - there have been 3 guest anouncements in the last 24 hours and not one of them has been a hobbit!!! :D

Ooooooh thank you so *very very* much Collectormania for bringing Jonathan over! For those who don't know Jonathan is a very talented actor who was in Moulin Rouge the movie for one. He voices Rygel who may look *cute* but like Yoda he is anything but...

For those who think Farscape is "muppets in space"/"heard it was crap" etc etc.. I really recommend that you do try and watch the first four episodes or the episode at the end of Season 1 called Nerve for yourself... I can guarantee you will be hooked forever..

The first hit is free... :angel:

Also forgot to say... Jonathan rather unnervingly looks like Rygel.. and erm... he has a *very* naughty and colourful (ie blue.. :angry: ) sense of humour...

Angie

(www.BenBrowder.co.uk)

www.WatchFarscape.com

lol, the guessing game was just a bit of fun. Come on did you really think it was bruce campbell? I and many others guessed it would be a farscape guest within the first 2 pages of the topic.

I was actually a tad naughty, if you check my posts I actually gave the name of the guest at about 5pm in the Guess the guest thread. The post was rather strangely worded started something like "if the Showmasters ...", if you took the first letter from each word it gave the guest name away.

I was going to make it longer but its difficult writing those things.