Jonathan Hardy (Rygel in Farscape) at C4

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce that our next guest for Collectormania 4 is :

JONATHAN HARDY who was the puppeteer and voice of Rygel in Farscape.

This will be Jonathan's first ever U.K appearance, and we hope that the many Farscape fans out there will be pleased to see him. :D

P.S. We're early for once!!!!!!!!!!

post-7-1060192627.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

absoloutly brilliant news, thankyou showmasters. I knew it would be a farscape guest all along, jonathon is an excellent guest because he has not did a uk show before, cannot wait to meet him!

Showmasters you guys are the best, we wanted farscape guests and got them, thanks for listening and try to get soe more scape guests, lol.

absoloutly brilliant news, thankyou showmasters. I knew it would be a farscape guest all along, jonathon is an excellent guest because he has not did a uk show before, cannot wait to meet him!

Showmasters you guys are the best, we wanted farscape guests and got them, thanks for listening and try to get soe more scape guests, lol.

aww isnt that nice :angry: he kinda looks like this thingy :D lol

Congratulations to the Farscape fans who im sure will enjoy this guest.

But i can't help feeling that the build up didn't quite match the announcement. This is the only reason for the negative messages.

PS a suprise announcement of Bruce Campbell would probably solve any problems.

Well I'm happy you're happy Bohan! And could people not moan about the guest in question, as I think it's a little bit rude. Sorry, had to be said

I know, it's slightly annoying when people post negative comments about a guest announcement, you cannot expect to be a fan of everyone who is announced (it would cost you a bomb at the show if you were).

lol, the guessing game was just a bit of fun. Come on did you really think it was bruce campbell? I and many others guessed it would be a farscape guest within the first 2 pages of the topic.

But Farscape is crap (so i'am told)

we need to have some real actors or directors as guests, not muppets

lol, the guessing game was just a bit of fun.  Come on did you really think it was bruce campbell?  I and many others guessed it would be a farscape guest within the first 2 pages of the topic.

we need to have some real actors or directors as guests, not muppets

lol!

Farscape is an absoloutly brilliant show, don't go by what other people tell you and actually watch some for yourself. On sci-fi channel season 2 is currently being shown daily, season 3 episodes on sunday morning and season 4 later on sunday's. Sci-fi shows such as enterprise, andromeda etc simply cannot be compared to farscape.