Eliza Dushku petition for C7

BluebizzieB

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive met her twice, very sweet. In Birmingham I got one personalised photo and she just signed my poster.

and when I met her in London I got a photo with her and a signed photo.

Shes such a sweetie, so glad I got a pic with her.

It would be great to have her at C7, not that I could afford it...

I got all my autos of her personlised plus a photo with her, but met her as i said 3 times so not that bothered about her again if she was there probly meet her to get my sisters buffy book signed as she is till to get that but other than that i wouldnt meet her again.

Ive met her twice, very sweet. In Birmingham I got one personalised photo and she just signed my poster.

and when I met her in London I got a photo with her and a signed photo.

Shes such a sweetie, so glad I got a pic with her.

It would be great to have her at C7, not that I could afford it...

I got all my autos of her personlised plus a photo with her, but met her as i said 3 times so not that bothered about her again if she was there probly meet her to get my sisters buffy book signed as she is till to get that but other than that i wouldnt meet her again.

I met her twice this year already too. I don't think I'd bother meeting her again.

Eliza at C7 would be cool, I met her at the NEC earlier in the year but would love to get Buffy S3 or S7 or even a Tru Calling DVD if I buy it on R1. :P

And she is the joint nicest Buffy cast member I've ever met but that's just my opinion as Faith is my fav character.

Edited by rickyparty

And she is the joint nicest Buffy cast member I've ever met but that's just my opinion as Faith is my fav character.

Just out of curiosity, who was the other nicest Buffy person?

In my opinion she's the nicest Buffy person i met - very chatty and sweet. Danny Strong was a close second.

Just out of curiosity, who was the other nicest Buffy person?

In my opinion she's the nicest Buffy person i met - very chatty and sweet. Danny Strong was a close second.

:wub: The other nicest I would say was Juliet Landau and it was very weird hearing her talk with an American accent. :P

• 2 weeks later...

SM have now gotten one out of three on my list so i'm really hoping they can get Eliza. Considering only male Buffy/Angel cast have been announced and only male Buffy cast were at C6(not that i'm complaining), it would be good to see a female Buffy person and who better that Eliza. C'mon SM, i know you can make it happen.

Ooooh i totally Love Eliza. It would be so cool if they could get her for C7. Even though i loved meeting Nick Brendon and the troika at C6, it seems that only Male stars are willing to sign up to conventions like these. There seems to be a distinct lack of women... <_< and that random WWF star's wife at C6 DOES NOT COUNT!!!

Carrie Fisher does to an extent but she was being a Diva, and you couldn't get near her :unsure: so that knocks her down in my eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive met eliza once and shes great, it was a very quick meetin coz i had to run off coz id miss the train home to liverpool from london-kinda important,lol. PLeas get her again so i can meet her properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE! XXX