TAHNK YOU SMS

zebredy

If anybody wants to say thank you about anything SMs have done over the last couple of months then why not post it here :P

We were always going on about how there was never a Star Trek talk (well at least I was) and why there wasn't one when other shows represented had two talks . Well this time they have outdone themselves in my opinion. Not only did they get J Frakes to come to an event, not only did they get him to do a talk, but its FREE...

Thanks again SMs :P

:lol:

LLAP :borg:

I'd like to thank SMs for getting Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. I was gutted that I couldn't meet them a couple of months ago (well I could've but I would've lost my job), and it's a dream come true to be able to meet them properly.

Thanks for getting two stars of Alien, which is easily in my top five greatest films of all time (I actually like it more than LOTR - shock horror!).

Thanks for getting stars of Aliens, which is almost as bloody brilliant as Alien.

Thanks for getting fantastic stars that have made lots of people very happy!

Thanks for the free talks!

Thanks for being so brilliant and such lovely people who care about people having a good time!

:lol:

• Moderators

Zebredy said " If anybody wants to say thank you about anything SMs have done over the last couple of months then why not post it here" ... so what's wrong with thanking them? Just cuz LFACC hasn't taken place yet :lol:

Zebredy said " If anybody wants to say thank you about anything SMs have done over the last couple of months then why not post it here" ... so what's wrong with thanking them? Just cuz LFACC hasn't taken place yet :unsure:

Ok I apologise I misread the post (obviously it would be foolish to thank them for events that have yet to take place).

TAHNK YOU SM...

I mean thankyou SM, I'm so pleased you've done this whole Alien thing as it's my favourite franchise...it's such a nice change from all the multiple LOTR guests which dominated LFCC1...plus it caters for us older fans who grew up watching the adventures of Ripley through the 80s and 90s.