Linda Blair's official site says she will be

dufresne

If a guest were to cancel for work commitments you can't really hold an organiser responsible. I am gutted about not meeting Ron Pearlman and my friend is gutted about missing Kane Hodder, but I know it is part and parcel of the signing event scene.

I would be suprised if she had been announced after agreeing to come, only for her to be double booked. I personally think that the other site has not been updated yet.

I am very confused. I have also looked at the web site, it does say she is at another event on that weekend.

Maybe she just attends 1 day (I hope Sat).

If SM has annouced her and added her to the web site it looks like she will be attending. What SM do is get guests to sign a contract to make it concrete.

I have just bougt the Directors Cut of The Exorcist so I can get that signed by Linda.

I hope she attends. It would be cool.

Showmasters please clarify this because I cant handle anymore cancallations, I was gutted that Ron is not attending but it is part and parcel of sci-fi conventions, some guests are available because he/she has a gap from filming and the other half of guests are busy filming new shows and films or family matters which is more important because you want to see loved ones.

:D

Edited by BluebizzieB

Hi Everyone,

Linda Blair will be at the show. She is canceling the event to come to England and I have a signed contract from her. I have also asked her to change the information on her website concerning the previous event.

Thank you.

Bob Catalano

Edited by bob-a-lou-inc

Hi Everyone,

Linda Blair will be at the show. She is canceling the event to come to England and I have a signed contract from her. I have also asked her to change the information on her website concerning the previous event.

Thank you.

Bob Catalano

Thanks for that.

I felt another big disappointment coming on.

Looking forward to meeting Linda.