Black Hole Reunion

greedo_uk

Oh man, I remember my parents taking me to see that when I was a kid. I got so obsessed. We were in the elevator with the cinema manager, who told us about the soundtrack, so of course I was all "I want, I want" :D I still have that somewhere on vinyl :P

• Showmasters Admin

I'll add to this. God this takes me back.....

Does anyone else remember those stange bits of plastic you got with cerial, that when you put them in the oven they strank and you could then see the picture of something from The Black hole film????

*runs away as no one is going to remember this and will think I'm mad*

• Showmasters Admin
Sad as I am - they were called Shrinkie Dinks

Well at least I'm not going mad.

It's the kind of thing I'd remember down the pub and all my friends wouldn't remember them and just look at me funny, kind of like this :huh:

BOB and Vincent - I only know as I have clockwork versions on my desk @ home from when I was young.

Cant remember the names of the crew thoughalthough Im sure one of them was played by Ernest Borgnine ( probably spelt wrong ) - he would be a cool guest cos he was in Airwolf as well I think.

Cant remember the names of the crew thoughalthough Im sure one of them was played by Ernest Borgnine ( probably spelt wrong ) - he would be a cool guest cos he was in Airwolf as well I think.

But surely you are forgetting the mans greatest achievement to date ?

Voicing Mermaid Man in Spongebob Squarepants !

Airwolf Re-union - Now you are talking.

• 4 weeks later...