THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!!!!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole cast would be cool! -_-

It would be really nice and something new and different to have at Collectormania and it would attract a whole other group to Collectormania.

If they do turn up...hope they go to the party *imagines self with Lex Shrapnel*

Im awake!

Nat :unsure:

Well just bringing this back to top.

I don't know how many of you met J.Frakes but man does the guy rock and he said the lads rock too. We want him back for C7 along with the lads. Come on Dominic and Lex are English anyawy, as is Sir Ben Kingsley and Ron Cook so you don't have to pay for them to get a flight Showmasters.

I'll back this seeing as I know how badly *certain* people want to meet this lot :lol:

All the Thunderbirds boys for C7!

I love you Rel!

It can't be easy living next door to a Thunderbirds Fanatic!

scottyboy.jpg

Philip Winchester (My Nummy Treat - Mine mine mine mine mine)

THUNDERB_29.jpg

Ben Torgersen (Gordy's, can't you see the label?)

tbirddom.jpg

Dominic Colenso (LT's Nummy Treat - She called Dibs)

22.jpg

(L-R) Lex Shrapnel (Coffee Girl's Boy Toy), Sophia Miles, Brady 'Wady' Corbett (Nauarwen's and hers alone)

PunkJuff.jpg

Bill Paxton (I love him in Terminator hence the pic)

goose.jpg

Anthony Edwards (The one and only Goose. I loved him in Top Gun, much more than Maverick, I cry my eyes out when he dies, I was traumatised as a kid at that bit. So much so that I can't watch from that bit onwards. In fact I don't think I've ever seen the end of that movie............. Oh no I have, once! :lol: )

Please Showies..... You know you want to make me a happy Fong Bunny!

'If you book them.... They will come......'

No I want everyone so Alan, Virge, John, Scott, Gordo, Jeff, Fermat, Tin-Tin, The Hood, Brains, Lady P, Parker, Mullion, Transom, Jonathan Frakes, even Lisa Lowe (who is J.Frakes wife) it would be great with all those people

Lisa Lowe = Jonathan Frakes wife....I don't think that's correct. His wife is called Genie Francis unless he's recently remarried ?¿