LOST!!!

LOTR Forever

I am hoping that sooner or later Sky One get Doms new TV programme!!

I have been spraking to some people in the States though and it is great

If it gets picked up for a second season (highly likely) then Sky should bid to get it

Fingers crossed

Lisa

I love my best mate. She has downloaded it :D And she better keep it so I can see it.

I've seen about a tonne of clips though and it looks awesome. But I'm still not overly sure on Dom's performance in it.

anyone checked out TorN lately ?? :D

theres a downloable clip of an interview Dom did in the states the other day on early morning show talking about LOST and showing some decent clips. the interview ended with them showing Merry pledge allegiance to Theoden in RotK EE.

I love my best mate. She has downloaded it :rolleyes: And she better keep it so I can see it.

I've seen about a tonne of clips though and it looks awesome. But I'm still not overly sure on Dom's performance in it.

can u ask them what they typed in cos when i try i get a load of don't read, mods please delete or lost in space etc!

I love my best mate. She has downloaded it :rolleyes: And she better keep it so I can see it.

can u ask them what they typed in cos when i try i get a load of don't read, mods please delete or lost in space etc!

She has a special d/ling client. Its a site that all american TV shows are put on so people from all over the world can d/l them.

She started getting her buffy and Angel from there....she gets scrubs, Alias and Tru Calling from there as well.

I'll have to ask her for a link but it aint worth it if your net connection is anything below 500k broadband. She used dialup at home and it would take ALL NIGHT.

She has a special d/ling client. Its a site that all american TV shows are put on so people from all over the world can d/l them.

She started getting her buffy and Angel from there....she gets scrubs, Alias and Tru Calling from there as well.

I'll have to ask her for a link but it aint worth it if your net connection is anything below 500k broadband. She used dialup at home and it would take ALL NIGHT.

Wow that sounds so cool plz try to get link. I have a high thingy cos trailer and stuff only take like a min

channel 4 definately won the bid for lost. but i havent heard anthing else about it since that was announced. i want to know when they are showing it and if it will be on channel 4 or E4.

if anyone gets any news please make sure to post it up. *is desperate*

thanks guys.

=x=