Dolph Lundgren !!!

Babydracky !

Hi!!!

I'm a really big Dolph's fan!!!

I'm really sad because I haven't any news about him...

Do anyone remembers him???

He's a so handsome man!!!

I heard that in the USA they would like to make a newer movie for "The Masters of the Universe" and that they will ask Dolph for He-man's character!!!

That will be so great!!!

Am I the only one on this earth who want to see him???

Bye!!!

Baby Dracky!

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he would be a great guest.

actually he was on the graheme norton show last week and channel 4 and seemed pretty cool. He has been shooting a movie in the uk and has another movie going into production soon.

Hey, thanks Bohan for all those informations!!!

I'm really sad because in France we haven't the chance to view his recent movies...

That's a shame!!! Sometimes life just stinks!!!

So you said that he looks well???

I want to see him!!!!!!!!!

Happy to see that I'm not the only one who remember him!!!

Sure Roxy, I'm agree!!! Dolph has a lot of interesting and convincing arguments!!!

But, he isn't a so bad actor, isn't he?

My boyfriend strangely says that he's just awful!!!

Jealous!!!

must meet him if they came i would want to marry a female person from showmasters,i want to see him more than sean shcmeall and that is a challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Vegeta!!!

Really happy to see that someone else like Dolph in the He-man's movie...

Sure, the movie wasn't very good, but Dolph was just great!!!!

I'll be so happy if they really make another one He-man's movie with Dolph!!!

(But, please, I want an interesting scenario!!!!)

I like the new cartoon!!! He-man is great!!! And Skeletor is rather...sexy... (But I can't stand his laught... "And Eternia will be mine!!!! Ha, ha, ha,!!!!")... Poor Skeletor, poor Skeletor...

But I think that the new Sorceress just stinks... Really, shame on them!!!! I really like her in the first serie...

What do you think about Meg Foster???

Yeah, "By the power of Greyskull !!!!"

Yer i'd love to see Dolph Lundgren at C4!!!!!!!!!! I love the masters of the universe film its such a classic!!!

How good would it be if Dolph Lundgren (He-man) and Meg Foster (Evil-lyn) were at C4!!!!!!

I think Meg Foster is sooooooooooo cool and she was well good as Evil-lyn.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Meg Foster was a so incredible Evil-lyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really think that nobody could play this dark sorceress better than her!!!

She's so impressive!!!

I would like her too for C4!!!!

Anybody hears me???????

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Dolph and Meg!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES SHOWMASTERS DOLPH AND MEG FOR C4!!!!!!!!!! SHE REALLY WAS SOOOOOO GOOD AS EVIL-LYN AND I REALLY WANT TO MEET HER. I KNOW SHE DID A XENA CONVENTION A WHILE AGO.

If he dies, he dies

A rather sombre post?!?

But seriously, Dolph would be damn cool, I love that film, it's a classic slice of 80's nonsense.

They're making a new one?!? Well, I suppose if they can make a new Rambo and a new Mad Max, then, well, just about anything is possible.

Yes Yes Yes Dolph and Meg Foster would be great. Frank Langella who played Skeletor did a play here and he was really nice, but to get those two would be really cool!!!

:D

Yes, Frank Langella was great, even if I don't like his mask...

But I have to admit that I prefer Dolph!!! Ah... Dolph my first love!!!!!!!!!

J have to be Dolphs biggest fan when it comes to buying his movies..going back to what someone said about not being able to get latest films in France...Well you have some of the older Dolph movies that we can't get over there.

I would LOVE to meet Dolph..Only bad news is that it would cost a fortune by the time I had him sign everything.....and he would have to sign EVERYTHING.

Dolph rocks!!....Now am I the only one who wants Sam J Jones too?

J have to be Dolphs biggest fan when it comes to buying his movies..going back to what someone said about not being able to get latest films in France...Well you have some of the older Dolph movies that we can't get over there.

I would LOVE to meet Dolph..Only bad news is that it would cost a fortune by the time I had him sign everything.....and he would have to sign EVERYTHING.

Dolph rocks!!....Now am I the only one who wants Sam J Jones too?

Well, I have to say that I bought all the movies that I could find in France where Dolph is... But we really haven't a lot of things... I'm really sad...

But that's not a so big tragedy... I'll buy the others movies in England or via Internet!!!

I NEED THOSE MOVIES!!!!!

Actually, I have to say that I prefer him in "Rocky IV"!!!! He was just great!!!!

I like Russian like him!!! ;) (OK, he isn't Russian, but that isn't the point!)

But I'm a "Masters of the Universe" 's fan... So I'm really happy that he made it even if the story and the movie weren't so interesting...

Why does he not come at C4 ??? ;)

OK, "Lord of the Rings" and "Harry Potter" 's actors are interesting... But there aren't the only one actors on this earth!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:spidy::spidy:

I'm sad, why couldn't I meet Dolph??????? :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

And, I'm not sure that you're the "biggest Dolph's fan"... :angry:

But actually you're an allie!!! ;)

The Emporer..I like you!!

I heard Dolph was supposed to be giving up acting...so why is he still filming?

Not that I mind....I don't think I have a favorate Dolph movie but I have to say I too like Rocky 4, Last patrol was cool and He man had such potential

If the rumours are true about John Woo making new He man movie then please bring him back...AFTER HE'S BEEN TO COLLECTORMANIA!!

Hello Jangojohnny!

I like you too. Dolph went on the Graham Norton Show and said that it was untrue that he was giving up acting. He said it was in the mind of journalists. He is doing three films next year. So I hope they get him for Collectormania, and Sam J Jones as well!!!

:ph34r: