SINGLE LIFE SUCKS!

gaztx

Hey who here is single? then youd probably agree with me that its the most borring thing in world walking around and see people all loved up. yea then u become interested in some one and they dont want to know yea well thats y im in extremly bad mood and now my mates arnt coming around. They know that im unpredicatble and scaring when in bad mood cause im armed force and theyve seen me fight, so now m8s waitring a couple days for me too cool off and women pissing me off. just thought would share my day with you!!! :unsure::D:D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had a boyfriend in such a long time!! Hahaha. I'll be an old spinster with 50 cats. Sounds good to me!!

I guess being in a relationship is really nice, but I'm not heartbroken that I've been eternally single. Such is life!

I'm a geek. I have films. And computers. And cats. And Lego. ^_^

Edited by Gandalfia

I haven't had a boyfriend in such a long time!! Hahaha. I'll be an old spinster with 50 cats. Sounds good to me!!

I guess being in a relationship is really nice, but I'm not heartbroken that I've been eternally single. Such is life!

I'm a geek. I have films. And computers. And cats. And Lego. ^_^

lego! now that is the best! except when you tread on it! lol, im single, but i don't really mind!

Being single is the best. If I could find a bloke who would be happy with me doing whatever I want, whenever I wanted, without bitching and moaning, that would be nice. I hate being loved up though, makes me feel like I'm ill. I lose the ability to concentrate on anything else, it's debilitating. Would totally get in the way of my geekiness. Would much rather hang out with friends actually. Yup, permanent singleton, me!

I'm a geek. I have films. And computers. And cats. And Lego.  :D

lego! now that is the best! except when you tread on it! lol, im single, but i don't really mind!

OMG I really have to upload my Lego Town photos. My brother and I rebuilt our town about 2 weeks ago and it was f**king gorgeous! ^_^

Edited by Gandalfia

I have films. And computers. And cats. And Lego.  :P

that sounds like such a great combination :wub:

Oh it is. It really is.

The best part is when you make your 10-week-old kitten walk all over the Lego and make him out to be the town monster and do all this screaming of the Lego men thing.

Did I say that out loud? :blush:

I have films. And computers. And cats. And Lego.  :P

that sounds like such a great combination :wub:

Oh it is. It really is.

The best part is when you make your 10-week-old kitten walk all over the Lego and make him out to be the town monster and do all this screaming of the Lego men thing.

:wub: that sounds SO cool!!!

i wanna go find my lego now... dad put it away somewhere... i had LOADS

omg... i want a lego party..... *ponders*

Oh it is. It really is.

LOL, you big geeky mentalist! :P That's such a cool mental image.

I love you people. Most people would judge me, but not YOU. Because you're all so special. :rolleyes:

I have previously mentioned a Lego party thing (I have....), and my house is always open! I'm Irish....our garage is a pub!

I didn't film it. But I took photos.

Catzilla. Oh yes. His name is Harry (I wonder why.... :unsure: ), but Catzilla works!

I love you people. Most people would judge me, but not YOU. Because you're all so special. :rolleyes:

I have previously mentioned a Lego party thing (I have....), and my house is always open! I'm Irish....our garage is a pub!

I didn't film it. But I took photos.

Catzilla. Oh yes. His name is Harry (I wonder why.... :D ), but Catzilla works!

course we wouldnt judge you :unsure: ure as mad as we are..... it'd be a bit hypocritical!

and the lego party thing sounds like SO much fun!!!!we shud get EVERYONE to bring lego and we could build a lego super-structure.... tho everyones lego would get mixed up!

bring on Catzilla!

course we wouldnt judge you :rolleyes: ure as mad as we are..... it'd be a bit hypocritical!

and the lego party thing sounds like SO much fun!!!!we shud get EVERYONE to bring lego and we could build a lego super-structure.... tho everyones lego would get mixed up!

bring on Catzilla!

*drools*

Lego.

I don't know how or when. But I'm having a Lego party!

I'm purely a Lego Town person, but the Knights/Castle Lego is always welcome too!

I'm 22 and I play with Lego.

Point One: Yes I *hate* being single. Its really annoying espesh when you have your eye on some one and you haven't the guts to make a move...

... point two.... Did any of you guys go to the Lego store in MK??? I did....I rocks :unsure: We used to make mazes with video cassetts for the cats to run through.... but lego town and catzilla sounds so much better!!!! :rolleyes:

Point One: Yes I *hate* being single. Its really annoying espesh when you have your eye on some one and you haven't the guts to make a move...

... point two.... Did any of you guys go to the Lego store in MK??? I did....I rocks :P We used to make mazes with video cassetts for the cats to run through.... but lego town and catzilla sounds so much better!!!! :lol:

All the cool people like Lego. I didn't go to the Lego store. :angry:

Is it beautiful? :wub:

... point two.... Did any of you guys go to the Lego store in MK??? I did....I rocks :angry: We used to make mazes with video cassetts for the cats to run through.... but lego town and catzilla sounds so much better!!!! :wub:

when there was a lego display(i think it was lego anyway :lol: ) outside the entertainer we took a picture in front of it!