Stargate Guests

Come on SM we need more Stargate guests. Now that Torri had to cancel can we please get Amanda instead.

So far we have:

Chris Judge - He is yet to be added to the web site

Michael Greenburg

Joe Flanigan

Rainbow Francks

David Hewlett

Is that all SM, please get more *cough Amanda cough cough*.

I know you try your best to get cool guests and I appreciate that. All the cancellations are upsetting.

I agree.

Stargate has to be my personal fave sci-fi TV, I've collected all the videos and DVDs and been following since it all began. I would love to meet anyone from stargate, including the people behind the camera. :lol:

So from me

"please can we have more Stargate guests?"

Im sure theres thousands that would agree with me on this.

Might be a little difficult to get stargate guests for LFCC2 as there is a Stargate convention the same weekend as LFCC2, they have Teryl Rothery, Paul McGillion, Ronny Cox, Don S Davis, Peter Wingfield and Neil Dennis who are all people I would love to meet, maybe SM will get some of them for LFCC3 or C7.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Might be a little difficult to get stargate guests for LFCC2 as there is a Stargate convention the same weekend as LFCC2, they have Teryl Rothery, Paul McGillion, Ronny Cox, Don S Davis, Peter Wingfield and Neil Dennis who are all people I would love to meet, maybe SM will get some of them for LFCC3 or C7.

Thats a good point. But well done to SM for getting the guests they have got so far.

Yes but there are tons of other Stargate Guests that SM could get.

I am a HUGE SG fan as alot of you lot posting in this topic here know (if you DON'T know, then get yourselves over to the SG TOPIC! :D)

but anyways don't get get greedy asking for TOO many guests guys, as SG fans we have already gotten "stick" from a bunch of other fans demanding to know why SM are getting SGA guests at all and it might come accross as ungrateful for the SG/SGA guests SM have already announced for us :D

also if we ask for too many guests for this event, all the other fans will start to winge at us just like they have done to LotR guests who constantly ask guests when there has been a handful of LotR guests at all the events from C4! :lol:

other than that -

BRING ON THE SG/SGA GUESTS!!!! :lol:

surfy sah xx :D

ps-just cause some of you are fortunate enough to be going to an event just for SG doesn't mean the rest of us should miss out :D

but as matrix8 has said, there is no need to go through all that AGAIN!

I am a HUGE SG fan as alot of you lot posting in this topic here know (if you DON'T know, then get yourselves over to the SG TOPIC! :D)

but anyways don't get get greedy asking for TOO many guests guys, as SG fans we have already gotten "stick" from a bunch of other fans demanding to know why SM are getting SGA guests at all and it might come accross as ungrateful for the SG/SGA guests SM have already announced for us :D

also if we ask for too many guests for this event, all the other fans will start to winge at us just like they have done to LotR guests who constantly ask guests when there has been a handful of LotR guests at all the events from C4! :lol:

other than that -

BRING ON THE SG/SGA GUESTS!!!! :lol:

surfy sah xx :D

ps-just cause some of you are fortunate enough to be going to an event just for SG doesn't mean the rest of us should miss out :D

but as matrix8 has said, there is no need to go through all that AGAIN!

I agree. The guests that are going are fab and far more than I ever expected. Plus I'd quite like to divide them up, so some more come to Collectormania too *g*

I agree. The guests that are going are fab and far more than I ever expected. Plus I'd quite like to divide them up, so some more come to Collectormania too *g*

I was never expecting the amount of SG guests that have been announced for LFCC, but im always up for seing more.

Thanks for getting SGA guests.

I have a driving teacher who is friends with a student and who is also friends with Amanda Tapping. I have been told by my teacher that she often visits a local village near my home. She comes down to get the reports you see in the meeting room on the show.

The lady writes these off world reports to be used on the show. Amanda comes down and have a look and takes them with her.

I have asked my teacher to get an autograph.

Please dont ask me where she visists as it is a secret. I live close by to my teacher who lives near a student where AT visists.

:blush:

I have a driving teacher who is friends with a student and who is also friends with Amanda Tapping. I have been told by my teacher that she often visits a local village near my home. She comes down to get the reports you see in the meeting room on the show.

The lady writes these off world reports to be used on the show. Amanda comes down and have a look and takes them with her.

Please dont ask me where she visists as it is a secret. I live close by to my teacher who lives near a student where AT visists.

:blush:

WOW, how cool is that.

Can you get me one?

No chance. It was a special deal with my teacher, she has not promised anything with me yet but she will try just for me.

I live near her. There are two villages where I live and she lives just a couple of miles from my house.

Lucky u.

No problem, worth asking. lol

I was just shocked that AT comes to my local village. My teacher is also getting autographs from ALL the main cast aswell.

I had another famous person in a local village where my Nan lives. Johnny Depp came to Wells for 1 day to film a period drama in a church.

:wub:

Hah that's nothing - they once filmed Home and Away near where I live *g*

Yes, and if they do book Stargate guests, I wish they'd do it for C7 and avoid clashing with an event a lot of fans are already going to...

Yes we've heard this all before.

In case you hadn't noticed, I did wish they got Stargate guests for C7. If it's your attitude to pick fights whenever possible then maybe I shouldn't be wishing that. I can see them elsewhere, and I'm not sure you deserve them.

I'm not talking about getting Stargate Guests, i'm talking about the fact that you have brought up yet again the topic about SM clashing with someone else. This has been discussed over and over and nothing will change what is happening. So why even mention it ?

This is a thread about asking for Stargate guests. I'm pointing out that it would generally be better to get Stargate guests at C7 rather than LFCC. It is relevant to the thread.

If you are going to take everything the wrong way why don't we just stop talking about Stargate guests alltogether?

If you are going to take everything the wrong way why don't we just stop talking about Stargate guests alltogether?

Now you're just being pathetic.

Anyway SM had the date for LFCC 2 before the other Organisation did. And what's wrong with a little bit of healthy competition ?

• Moderators

This is a thread about Stargate Guests, yes .. but notice where the thread is - it's in the London Film and Comic Con 2 section! So people who are going there would like to see them!

If you want them for Collectormania, I suggest making requests in the relevant area, and we can all leave this argument alone yeah? ;) We know that some people are going to LFACC2 that aren't going to "another" con, so they have as much right to wish for Stargate guests as anyone else does.

Let's stop going round in circles, it's pointless.