Looking for fellow crew mates

Hi!

Just looking for some of the fnatastic crew mates I met this weekend! I was really stupid and didn't get any contact details for them!

Looking for (not usernames):- Taj

Kate

Tammy

Troy

Matt (pit boss)

Marianne (pit boss)

Niome

Gemma

If they could post, we just want to keep in touch, coz they were all such lovely people! I still havn't quite got my voice back ;)

luv

Kay, Becky and Sarah

Edited by XakliaAeryn

Hi!

Could you be...............Taj?! Kind of a give-away when you post another topic and sign it off with your name! ;-) *hugs* How are you? Hows things been since you got home? Recovered yet? :-P My voice is coming back slowly but surely, but my throat still hurts :-( Anyway, glad you decided to join in the insanity!

luv

K

um... hi im gemma. at least im one of them

i remember a kay but i also remember more than one becky and sarah.

i might be who you are looking for but i guess your gonna have to be more specific. is there a moment that we shared that i will remember you all by? just to let you know.. i suck at remebering names. and this might be a complete waste of time coz you might be talking about the other gemma (she had gem on her badge instead of her full name though.)

i spent most of my time at the costa end with pit boss kate. its pointless me saying what jobs i did because i was all over the place.

hmmmm????

gemma =x=

Hey Kay. Becky and Sarah!

Cheers for the shout out, you dudettes rock!

I've finally given in and joined the forum. So here I am, Grr...Rustylover!

But can ya guess my REAL name? I'll give ya's clue:

I got great shoes, and some say great hair!

TAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha you gave in!

i WIN!

Do you mean me? I was ticketing for Test on Saturday :lol:

Hey, sorry it's been a while, bloody computer decided to be a bit of a sod! I, Kay, was working Costa end (yay!) on saturday, but my friend Becky was doing cash for Test on Saturday, maybe you know her?

luv

K

Hey Gemma!

It's you if you are from near Grimbsy and can remember talking to me at Test's desk about all kinds of stuff! :lol: I remember talking about a Buffy day event you ran at a local youth theater and about Amber Benson being there last year, I think?

luv

K

Hey Gemma!

It's you if you are from near Grimbsy and can remember talking to me at Test's desk about all kinds of stuff! :headscratch: I remember talking about a Buffy day event you ran at a local youth theater and about Amber Benson being there last year, I think?

luv

K

lmao i read this and was like 'yep gem!'

*giggle*

Do you mean me? I was ticketing for Test on Saturday  :rolleyes:

Hey, sorry it's been a while, bloody computer decided to be a bit of a sod! I, Kay, was working Costa end (yay!) on saturday, but my friend Becky was doing cash for Test on Saturday, maybe you know her?

luv

K

I remember her! She was a sweetheart.....it was good fun on Saturday cos everyone got on so well.....I think it was Rachel (Ticketing for Stacey on Saturday) - I still owe you a drink (we had a bet over who'd give out the most tickets between Test and Stacey....she won :P ) !

Hey Gemma! 

It's you if you are from near Grimbsy and can remember talking to me at Test's desk about all kinds of stuff! :borg:  I remember talking about a Buffy day event you ran at a local youth theater and about Amber Benson being there last year, I think? 

luv

K

lmao i read this and was like 'yep gem!'

*giggle*

teehee

the one and only!

=x=