Christa?

:P Because she rocks, of course......

...plus she deserves a medal for putting up with me for the entire weekend...and endless booze on tap...

Contrary to what Christa herself might say, I do agree with you Naomi. She rocks!

And about that endless booze... could I have some, too? I didn't nearly drink enough last weekend. ^_^

Suz mate has your voice returned? I still sound like Madge Bishop.

Wouter The Hatchling, for the love god stop talking.

voice has just about returned thank yeh m'dear, still a bit husky but at least its audible now... monday i cudnt talk at all!!!

might have been a good thing :angry:

was about to ask how you are but i, unlike some people, read signitures :rolleyes::lol:

*waves*

lol Wouter, I definetely think you'd had enough to drink last weekend...but hey, help yourself... :lol:

I can't think of a single one of my friends or colleagues who didn't rejoice on Monday morning when I couldn't speak a word.....if anyone finds my voice, can they send it back up to Liverpool please? :lol:

Regarding that wanton's email - I've only just picked up on how dim I am...I really should read people's signatures....d'oh!

Edited by Maraviel

The voice has returned! Much to the chagrin of those who know me. Don't worry Naomi soon all your buddies will be bored ridgid with tales of your weekend, I think you should repeat the same stories at least three times, watch them panic when they see you coming!

Wouter if you come back to Milton Keynes, and I've begged Wiebe not to let you return, you will strictly be on warm milk and early nights! :P

Jamie you started this thread where the heck are you boy?

Why is everyone interested in Christa?  She's wanton I tell you WANTON!!!!

She is....... I mean you are WANTON my lady! But your pants still aint that big :D

Oh my god, Maraviel & Wouter, it's like a scary Holiday Inn Reunion! And unless my memory is reliably deceiving me again, we miserably failed in drinking our weight in alcohol..... except maybe for Thursday night?!

Hope everyone's voices are better, it's all that shoutin down the aisles, Common Rotation appreciation or the Dairy Milk. :lol:

Wouter if you come back to Milton Keynes, and I've begged Wiebe not to let you return, you will strictly be on warm milk and early nights!  :o

I love you, too, honey.

And be sure I will be back next Collectormania! :lol:

Oh and Roxy... we will try again! So you'd better be ready, too. :D

Ha ha well done Suzi, team Troy rock the brains department too.

Hmmm....so Wouter didn't drink enough eh? My photo's say otherwise!

Troy you sweetly refrained from poking and prodding last weekend although lifting is still a speciality of yours.

Yup, Troy picking up the laaaaaaaaadies ;)

See y'all at London....

who is christa ? :o

The real question is who is Ben?

Jamie no msn or similar, not enough time in the day to get hooked on that chatting stuff but there's email, just look down......................................................................................................

Rox hun try drinking stuff that isn't peach flavoured and you may feel the effect quicker.

Wouter you really are determined to haunt me aren't you. I may allow you to attend C7 if you agree not to wear my jacket to the toilet (yeach I forgot and was huddled under it all night when lovely holiday inn staff put on air con) and not to mention my lack of height again. I can understand it coming from the two giants but you should know better! :o