Rumours from C6 about C7

I heard that all the rumours were in fact rumours about an overheard mobile conversation regarding a text message received by one the stall holders who had seen a letter stating that the BIG guest to be announced for LFCC will no longer be attending as he had read on this forum that he was only known for sleeping with . . .

I heard that all the rumours were in fact rumours about an overheard mobile conversation regarding a text message received by one the stall holders who had seen a letter stating that the BIG guest to be announced for LFCC will no longer be attending as he had read on this forum that he was only known for sleeping with . . .

This aint a rumour - i asked Jason directly on leaving the centre about 8pm last night.

This aint a rumour - i asked Jason directly on leaving the centre about 8pm last night.

???????? I just made this paragraph up?????????????

It's not a rumour, he's sleeping with me! And he's not just a big name! :blink:

:wub: . I knew that about you :wub: - well we all did.

Still see your cards from the telephone boxes as well but don't think you can really call yourself young.

Actually I think you made a mistake there... those kids were crying because their eyes were watering at your smell. :angry:

(I can't believe two people who don't know each other are being this rude to each other without it being nasty! LOL)

Shame as I enjoyed my first CM. It was very well set up. The SW guests down the side and the stalls in the middle. 

Very interesting.

If they re-locate, they could go into the Wembley Hall as they are holding another event down there later in the year.

It would be easier if it was in the South of the UK because i live 3 and half hours away.

For Cliffs sake, no...don't move it even further South...it's a fair trek as it is. Even moreso for those in bonny Scotland.

God No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time they hold one of these things it costs me £50 for a flight and £50 for the travel inn. I want one in Glasgow.

Adam