~*~*The C6 Photo Thread!!!!*~*~

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was rickman101 (aka sarah) dressed as rimmer from a very strange episode of red dwarf lol

I said she was mary Popins!!

She took it in good spirit!!, Me and Salem thought it was a great outfit, you and Tron should have won first place in the costume competition, you were robbed!

Well said mate! :D

Mr. Flibble for PM! :D

I have a ton of photos up online, and not all of them are there lol

Anyway if anyone wants to look they are http://photobucket.com/albums/v411/amberst...collectormania/

Hey Moony,

Do you mind if I use some of your pictures on another web site?

BTW, there's a high probability that I'll be able to correct the light on the last two shots of the Twins :). That's one of the things I do :rolleyes:. When I get the light altered, I'll let you know and you can pick them up off my web site whenever you please :).

Reese

Sure no problem, can I get credit on where is came from? and can you send me the link to where you are going to use them? :D

lol so can I (Multimedia student) was just so tired yesterday I just dumped the pictures on the computer and uploaded them :rolleyes:

Edited by Moony

that was rickman101 (aka sarah) dressed as rimmer from a very strange episode of red dwarf lol

I said she was mary Popins!!

She took it in good spirit!!, Me and Salem thought it was a great outfit, you and Tron should have won first place in the costume competition, you were robbed!

Well said mate! :D

Mr. Flibble for PM! :blink:

Aww, thans guys!!!

Mr Flibble says he would make a great PM, the competition will be easily obliterated by uncle Arnies hex vision!!!! :firedevil::rolleyes:

Sure no problem, can I get credit on where is came from? and can you send me the link to where you are going to use them? ;)

lol so can I (Multimedia student) was just so tired yesterday I just dumped the pictures on the computer and uploaded them :D

Sure, Moony :). I had all intentions of passing on the credit to both you and C6 :). In fact, I'll credit you ON the pic just in case someone else picks it up from my web site.

Multimedia student, huh? Nice :). Isn't playing with vids and photos fun? :P For me it's just a hobby... but when I was doing my degree work I had lots and lots of studio arts classes, so my angle is coming from the artsy end :). It won't be right away... when I got home tonight I found my monitor colors had drifted off "true" so I have to calibrate it (again &^$%!!!) then run a bunch of tests to make sure it's right. So it'll be a couple of days. I hope my graphics card isn't going flakey on me! :P My personal "boggart" would be a tech telling me my graphics card is fried. I'd run away screaming, just like Hermione when the "McGonigall" boggart told her she'd failed everything. LOL! :P

Reese

Cool B)

Sorry if I was funny about that before just I had some other images which someone used of mine without asking me. I don't mind people using them as long as I get credit, fair enough you'd think? ;)

:rolleyes:

I did an ICT course before but loved playing with images in my spare time so applied for a Multimedia degree. Having fun so far, literally in class at the moment just got a project of creating a CD on myths and legends....fun :P

I am trying to get the group to do the Philosophers Stone ^_^

Same with me although I am a bit of a Hermione so mine would be my computer is gone and I've failed everything.

catlinmytouchup1aa.jpg

me as a narn.....

any one got a picture of what hapen next

catlin  brown strangling me and my tounge hanging out.....

anyone got  a piccie of me as the klingon....

I have n't been on the forum before - but my friend mentioned it and so I was looking at the pics and we were in the next queue over when Julie strangled you!! And I think this must be you...

Klingon.jpg

is that who was the purple catwoman is??

the purple costume is mine , but it was worn by my friend Jackie aka Ladydeath/ladyd who also did Elektra at the party!

Were you not in costume?

yes i did the GREY catwoman at the party

I made all the costumes worn by myself and my friend Jackie.

is that who was the purple catwoman is??

the purple costume is mine , but it was worn by my friend Jackie aka Ladydeath/ladyd who also did Elektra at the party!

Were you not in costume?

yes i did the GREY catwoman at the party

I made all the costumes worn by myself and my friend Jackie.

Ahh.. *penny dropping*

I thought the person isnide BOTH catwomen costumes were one and the same!

Do you make costumes for a living?

I like the attention to detail on them, the claws are an excellent touch!