Costume images thread

Eeeep you called him Lando lol - Hed be so gutted if he found this thread LOL His cossie was a Han Solo costume hehe. I was the Leia so thanx!!!! Im pretty gutted i never even got a glimpse of Carrie :D

But i was really happy when some kewl girls gave me a gingerbread Leia!!! It was so kewl I'm going to keep it for ever and ever LOL. Shame you couldnt give it Ms. Fisher but i will treasure it !!

I was the Leia so thanx!!!! Im pretty gutted i never even got a glimpse of Carrie :D

Your Leia Costume was amazing!, it really is a shame you didnt get to meet carrie, she was incredibly friendly to me.

Where did you get your blaster from? Or did you make it?

LOL we were all confused as to whether it was Lando or Han, we decided that he must be Han as he had Han's boots, but his dark skin and moustache REALLY didnt help him to NOT look like Lando!

And the stormtroopers that were in your posse were also fantastic! Did you happen to see the lonely stormtrooper who wasn't part of your crew walking around? He was a cool guy!

I was the sith walking around with Obi-Wan from the OT, Barriss Offee from EP.II and a half finished Leia.

Again, i loved your leia! The belt was perfect! As was the rest.

Beks

You looked really good in your outfit

I have a photo of you with the troops

i didn`t expect you to be on here

are all the stormtropers reading this as well

i assumed you were all working for the toy shop that you stood outside off

Gary

Thanx hun!! Your costumes were great too!! I'm working on a Aayla Secura atm (cant wait to not be in a dress LOL) The blaster is just a toy Kenner you can buy them on Ebay for sure. Just spray-paint it black. Its not totally accurate but with a bit of work you can make them really good.

Han is a great guy - he just gets the Lando soooo much hes a bit sick of it now LOL.

We weren't part of the Coll event as you say we were promoting a toy store. I'm just a member on here from when I went to C5 - I really wanted to thank the nice girls for the Gingerbread Leia LOL

Beks

I was right then re the shop

I wasn`t in costume

unless you call me

Alien being dressed up as Human Male from the Planet Earth from the year 2004

with authentic jeans and fleece

i`d be to embarrassed to be anything else

although i could probably walk round as a stormtrooper all day

as long as i could keep my helmet on

Gary :D

how do i post a picture on here anyway ?

can i just paste them on here ?

somepeople seem to have done

i`ll have to wait a while for some of mine as i used 1 and a half films

i`ll have to get a digi camera for next time

i keep going to look at them and they seem to get cheaper with better features

so due to dithering i`m yet to take the plunge

Gary

I'm working on a Aayla Secura

Sweeet! Twi'leks are hard to do, you'll have to construct the headpiece somehow wont you? If you check this site, http://www.padawansguide.com, and scroll down on the main page through the news posts, there is an article on somebody making a headpiece for Aayla Secura with details about how they made the headpiece. Just thought it might be useful!

--- Sith of the old Republic

Thanx Sith!! Yeah Im worried about those head tails LOL. It will be good to experiment with them though. Do you have any pictures of you guys in costume? I only passed you quickly a couple of times but from what i saw you lookd great. Be good to see a photo though :)

As for you wearing a helmet Gazz - there are lots of times i wish i had a big Helmet to hide my face under too LOL.

William - Im blushing! lol

leia.jpg

There you go William - I'll also second what you said earlier! Beks, got another photo too - drop me a mail if you want both at full res :angry: (And if you need pics in the future of you in a twi'lek outfit just shout :lol: )

Oh, and lol at the stormtroopers putting guns to kids heads for the photos being taken by their families!

(and as its my first post, I had a great time Friday and Saturday - marred only slightly by Billy Dee not saying a thing, and the behaviour of a couple of blue t-shirted helpers, but absolutely unavoidable considering the size of the event and the volume of people - overall an absolutely superb time that was well worth the travel and £'s!)

Was bowled over by how friendly Jeremy Bulloch and Dave Prowse were - great first autographs to kick my visit off!

I'm afraid these are the only half-decent photos i have as we had the wrong memory card in the digital camera, so we could only have a measly 20 photos on it which was mostly taken up by guests.

But this is us (minus the unfinished leia who was taking the photo) with the truely awesome Red Guard and Sandperson.

http://www.geocities.com/sith_otor/collect...ctamania007.jpg

And this is me at the truely great place that is milton keaynes coachway at the end of the day (hair a mess in both photos lol).

http://www.geocities.com/sith_otor/collect...ctamania014.jpg

I was pleased with the whole costume except for my boots (which at 1 in the morning had to be changed to just shoes with leather sleeves around my legs above them) and my hair was a total mess! lol not that sith should really be bothered about how they look!

I still have the whole costume and i'm currently trying to get hold of some better boots, i've heard riding boots look good, so i'm just waiting for another excuse to dress up!

Good luck with those tails!