BILLY BOYD ROCKS!!!!!!

frosty

Met Billy for the 4th time today, how great is he??! :help: Posed for two photos and signed for me and my friends.

He was so chatty and messing around, he really seems to enjoy himself -

hes got to be one of the best guests ever, always a pleasure to have him at events :D

How did everyone else find him??

I saw him today! He was so great, just as we came up to him, his voicemail went off on his phone and he answerd it and as he was listening to it he was pretending it was george Bush and Elizabeth Taylor and many more and he was going through all these famous people and preteneding he was talking to them and it had me and my mates in stitches!

Then he had a general chat to us..commented on my name...it is a celtic name, like him, he;s a celt he said,

He spent ages with us, explains why the que went so slow.

Highlight of my day

KIWI :lol:

Kiwi- I saw you around today!!!

Ohohoh!!!! Did you!!! What were you wearing coz I havent really learnt what any forum members lok like so I got kidna confused. I did wear exactly what Im wearing in my avatar however to make me recogniseable (not that im not recognisable with the red hair an all!!!)

KIWI :P

I got my ticket for Billy but it was into the 800's. I just took a picture of him, started off with a crap picture but waited and waited.

After a fat person moved who was blocking everybodys view I took a picture as soon as he waved to the girls standing next to me. That is good enough for me.

:rolleyes:

I didnt queue up for Billy but when i was sitting the centre he was approaching me and my friend with his bodyguard and was all cheery and said hello and asked me how i was. I was sooo happy, hes such a sweetie! :lol:

he is great - i can;'t believe the rubbish i said to him, i was a gibbering wreck. so ashamed, but i got a hug LOL

It was nice to see the real billy, as he did seem to be enjoying himself. Comic con, where he seemed disinte

rested was obviously just a one off, and it was nice to see the personb that everyone had been raving about, we all have bad days.

I mentioned it to Billy and he apologised ( i said he did not seem happy at comic con) But i did not mean it as an accusation i meant it as a conversation.............it was a stupid thing to say anyway. I'm such a loser

anyway BILLY ROCKS, but i should not be allowed to meet famous people again.

Another thing - how gutted am i?

I dunno if anyone remembers but since billy was annouced i have been asking for a premiere photo of billy as one of the photos to be signed, but i was unsure whether sihowmasters had managed to get one. So i looked around collectormania for 2 days, like frantically looking just in case but couldn't find one, so i hoped showmasters had got one, but in billy queue i rrealised there was none, so i got another pippin one signed AND THEN ON sunday i found a premiere pic of billy! D'oh! silly me, i brought it for next time!

It was amazing seeing Billy again (last time was C4). I went on Saturday in the morning and my ticket was in the 700s! I got to have a chat in the end- just before he left, which was great, but he was so shattered! He told me that he was tired like I couldn't believe and I felt so sorry for him- I just wanted to hug him until he felt better again!

I gave him a scrapbook full of random stuff, and he had a good look through and laughed quite a bit, which made me go like this ;)

I was glad to hear his accent is still perfectly intacted!

Did you mean C3 as Billy wasn't at C4.

I think the only reason he wasnt chatty at LFCC was his flight was delayed and he arrived V late - his PA told him not to pose for photos and to sign quickly to try and catch up on signing.

Ive met him 4 times now and hes always an amazing guy and such a laugh.